Philogic

Combined Insurance
Hi All, We have a three block 14 apartment/duplex complex which we would like to get complete cover for. At the moment we all have our own individual earthquake and building insurance. In flats I have lived in Britain, we all payed a premium to the leaseholder/management company who paid the insurance. Can this be done in Turkey? We run the maintenance ourselves.
regards Phil

Philogic

Combined Insurance
Hi All, although there have been 71 views of this post, no replies! I am wondering if this is legal in Turkey or if any other site has bothered to find out? I shall find out soon, I'm just looking for a short cut.
regards Phil

Philogic

Combined Insurance
Hi all, surprised that nobody has replied to this thread, as there must be hundreds of sites in a similar position. Has nobody got combined insurance payable through your annual maintenance fee?

Tess

Combined Insurance
Philogic, I'm sorry I don't have the answers. Personally I insured my properties in their own right. I would suspect in a lot of cases it would be nigh on impossible to get everyone together to establish 'group payment' in lots of cases it is virtually impossible to get agreement for the simplest of things - I speak personally on this.
Perhaps it would be a possibility to pose this question to Celtic the member solicitor, he may know if it is indeed an option and thus allow you to decide. Hope you get your answer soon. It would be helpful if you do to share, I am sure many would consider this option if at all viable. Good Luck!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom