Bubs

coffee machines in Bodrum
Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone who visits metro in Bodrum could help me out as I'm debating a question with my husband at the moment. I want to buy a coffee machine in uk & the little discs that go in it, just to make sure I have the coffee I want. He thinks that's a rubbish, ridiculous idea and that I'll be able to get any machine I want from Metro...please help :mmph:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Bubs, Jackie and meself use the Nescafe Senseo, we could not find coffee pods or Senseo machines in Bodrum. We took over a Senseo, and use the refillable pods availabale on e bay, you have the pleasure of choosing your own coffee and can regulate the strength by putting less in the " pod ". They cost about £4 for two pods, we have been using then for about 3 years. Rinse them each use, then refill.
Regards, Steve.

Bubs

Steve, Thank you for that, I'm going to go and look at the Senseo machines today.

Bubs

I'm in Turkey now with my Senseo and pods enjoying amazing coffee, thank you soooh
much Steve.

pebble

yea, bring your own.....i could never find a decent machine, but you can find decent coffee at metro. oh yeah, if it needs special filters, be sure to bring some.

enjoy a cup of java while watching the sun rise.............

val2661

I bought my Tassimo over with me from UK and have never found the pods for sale any where in Alanya. I also have a Senseo and will now look for the refillable pods - thank you.

Val

DtB

We've taken a Nespresso machine over as it was on sale here in France for €100,-- less a €50,-- loyalty voucher. Dead cheap. We buy the capsules online and take them out in our handbaggage. No probs.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Hi, i got the refillable pods from Germany on e bay. They are a bit like tupperware. There is also a " coffee duck ", a refillable one piece filter and coffee holder that is also re usable, also from e bay. Always take over Lavazza Oro and Percol Americano, both work very well with the Senseo.

Enjoy, Steve.

PS the filter in the coffee duck is integral and 100% reusable.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom