ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Cocky Barstewards
How embarrassing!

Liverpool fans were surprised to receive an email offering tickets for an FA Cup fourth-round draw with Burnley - before the team had been beaten by Reading in the third.

Here

C

Saoirse

Cocky Barstewards
Some call it arrogant, some call it confident but I definetely admire the German FA in the way they go about things. Each tournament before a ball is kicked they pay for the National teams accomodation etc for the final stages

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Cocky Barstewards
'Some call it arrogant, some call it confident but I definetely admire the German FA in the way they go about things. Each tournament before a ball is kicked they pay for the National teams teams accomodation etc for the final stages'

You sure they pay beforehand?

I thought they just put a few towels down....

C

saffie

Saffie
Cocky Barstewards
'Some call it arrogant, some call it confident but I definetely admire the German FA in the way they go about things. Each tournament before a ball is kicked they pay for the National teams teams accomodation etc for the final stages'

You sure they pay beforehand?

I thought they just put a few towels down....

C

:larf:

very witty!!

saffie

stevecarol

Cocky Barstewards
Some call it arrogant, some call it confident but I definetely admire the German FA in the way they go about things. Each tournament before a ball is kicked they pay for the National teams accomodation etc for the final stages

Well i can it stupid, and Liverpool are certainly no Germany are they:heh:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom