Sue Sue

Sue Sue
cockrels and dogs, cant sleep
Just thought I'd have a moan about the dogs that belong over the road that are keeping me awake running after everything through the night and barking non stop for hours and now to top it off my neighbour has been and got chickens and has been waking me about 5am each morning, oh my how did i turn into my mum always moaning but I am so tired. Oh the joys of Turkey!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I love the sound of the countryside/town at night time, and the cockrels crowing from the farm in the mornings. Ah bliss, wish I was sat there now. I miss the little owls coming a hooting too.

Harem

I've cliqued
Well at least your cockerels know it is morning - ours crow during the evening and night too - they don't seem to know what time of day it is!!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Just thought I'd have a moan about the dogs that belong over the road that are keeping me awake running after everything through the night and barking non stop for hours and now to top it off my neighbour has been and got chickens and has been waking me about 5am each morning, oh my how did i turn into my mum always moaning but I am so tired. Oh the joys of Turkey!
Hmm Your last comment is a good one . Why not ask your neighbour to breed a few turkeys for christmas . you could have one and expats would buy them So killing 2 Birds with one stone lol .....Diane

My neighbour has four cockerels and they doodle doo day and night, We are used to the dogs and cockerels and mostly sleep through it all, you will get used to it in time i'm sure

I love the sound of the countryside/town at night time, and the cockrels crowing from the farm in the mornings. Ah bliss, wish I was sat there now. I miss the little owls coming a hooting too.

Oh me too, miss it all so much. Won,t be long before we are back again......:roundgrin

Helenm150

In Turkey I always use foam earplugs - they muffle noise and I find my sleep is uninterruped by barking dogs etc.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom