coach to Turgetries
Has anyone done the coach trip from Izmir to Bodrum/Turgetries?
We are looking at using this on either evening of the 2nd January or morning of the 3rd but can't seem to find any information on the internet in english. We need to know the times as if it is in the morning we will have to fix up a hotel either near the airport or near the coach station.
Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry if this has already been answered in a previous post, but I wasn't sure how to find it.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
coach to Turgetries
I will find out for you tonight . My friend did this trip in march , Theres More than one coach . So don't worry . Plus if you need me to get you picked up and taken from one to the other pm me ....Diane

Bahar

Time is precious
coach to Turgetries
If you are leaving from Izmir Otogar you can go with most companies we use kamilkoc, Metro or Pammukkale. You can get a coach Direct to Turgutreis or to Bodrum then Dolmus into Turgutreis. It's about a 4 hour trip altogether.

The Coaches normally leave every Hour for Bodrum not sure how often the direct coach is to Turgutreis. It's cost 25 lira per person.

Here is some contact info that might be some use.

www.pamukalle.tr.com (232) 472 02 02

kamilkoc (232) 472 00 88

metro (232) 444 34 55

Hope that helps you out. We do the journey about 3 or 4 times a year and we just go straight to the Otogar get our tickets there and normally don't have to wait around.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
coach to Turgetries
Hi Lesley have you looked at A2B transfers.com? I know people who have used them and had no complaints, the web site is in English too.

coach to Turgetries
also Karadeveci ...

İzmir (Merkez) Bus Station 232 4720073 - 4720074
İzmir (Merkez) Üçkuyular branch (near 9 Eylul hospital) 232 248 23 04
İzmir (Merkez) Üçyol branch 232 2271927 - 2276557

coach to Turgetries
Hi Lesley have you looked at A2B transfers.com? I know people who have used them and had no complaints, the web site is in English too.

We can get a transfer from our usual guy (Akin) but fancy doing the coach trip as we have had good feedback on it and I think it may be cheaper, I believe its only 25 ytl each, we will have a lift back to the airport on our departure .
Normally we would just hire a car for the duration but as hubby will be working from home the first week it would just be sitting outside and we feel that's just a waste of money. We only need a car for sightseeing as we just walk or use domus.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom