Club Med
Maria the RTE site is not accessible according to the following info:-
Quote - "The content you are trying to access is not currently available for viewing as it has expired, been removed, or is restricted to another territory".

I think this same programme was on TV couple of years back, as far as memory serves, I think it was about Club Perli which has since closed down.
Doreen

Guz1

Club Med
Sorry, Doreen. Techie dunce that I am, I thought that once the link worked for me it would work for everyone. It can't have been the same programme from a couple of years ago because it only aired here this week. It is definitely Club Med, although I'm not certain that it's Datca. Think it's about an all-inclusive sailing holiday. Tracy Piggot was the presenter for Datca - nice work if you can get it. "No Frontiers" is our version of "Wish you were Here" and this year's series has just started. (Think it's a joint RTE/BBC or ITV production).

kaplumba

Club Med
I couldn't see it either. Perili Kosk used to be run be Sunsail though not Club Med so I wonder if they are planning on opening it. There were rumours about Neilson taking over and although they have reopened another old Sunsail Club further north, Datca is not in their brochure for this year. It's such a lovely hotel and a beautiful beach, we stayed there several times and it's a shame if it remains closed while they go on building hotels nearby.

Guz1

Club Med
Checked out the RTE website and they say that for various reasons not all programmes are available for viewing outside RofI. Had a root through the site and found a write-up about the programme. It was set in Palmiye near Antalya.

No point asking a mod to move this thread if nobody can view it. Pity because the scenery looked lovely. The food and the sailing instructor looked scrumpious too.

Sorry folks.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom