cloudbase

cloudbase
Hi, to every one i have just joined the forum i have been reading threads for some time and it is a good place for infomation.

Tess

cloudbase
Hi Cloudbase and a warm welcome to the forum. Lovely to have you on board and I look forward to your posts. You are absolutely correct it is a marvellous place for information and has helped many many people to date. Enjoy!!!!

cloudbase
Hiya,

Yeah it is a great place. We have learnt so much from folks on here. It can be addictive though so do be careful!!!! lol.

Enjoy.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
cloudbase
Welcome from me Cloudbase. Have you visited Turkey?, if not and you are planning to, there's lots of information on here to help you before you do. I'm just curious. It's a fun friendly place to be, looking forward to your posts.We holiday in our home near to Yalikavak on the Bodrum Peninsula, already counting the weeks now until we go next time, lol.

ChrisBobs

cloudbase
Welcome and tell us more! Has the forum been amusing or informative or both..yes it gets to be addictive..
from a Bodrum villager... :)

Chris

cloudbase

cloudbase
Hi, we live in ovacik we have had a villa here for six years and we moved over permantly two years a go we set up our own property maintenance company wich keeps us busy and pays the bills.We moved over with our dogs and had no problems as we have been comming here paragliding and for holidays for seventeen years and have many friends here in various locations i hope i can be help full to people on this forum.

Thanks cloudbase.

ChrisBobs

cloudbase
Thank you - you are in a lovely area.

... and you paragliding people are in a class of your own - watched once at the top of Babada─č 19 years ago and decided that was enough!
Ahh hence your name!
Cheers
Chris

Latest Posts

Top Bottom