juco

Cliff Richards home searched by police
BBC

been on the cards for a while this one.....

Police search Cliff Richard's home
Breaking news

Police search Berkshire property belonging to Sir Cliff Richard in relation to alleged historical sex offence

juco

I thought he was Holier than Thou? News to me.

His name has been on this list for Elm Lodge guest house where Cyril Smith and other prominent people were allegedly using for gay/pedeophile sex romps. 7 MPs on the list. the list doesnt prove who did what but.......

The list goes back a long time.

Attachments

• cliff.jpg
    cliff.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 126

Spurs

Spurs
His name has been on this list for Elm Lodge guest house where Cyril Smith and other prominent people were allegedly using for gay/pedeophile sex romps. 7 MPs on the list. the list doesnt prove who did what but.......

The list goes back a long time.

Jesus Christ (as Cliff would say). I knew none of this. Any more celebs you know of?

It was only a matter of time..... :(

But for God sake he represented us in the Eurovision Song Contest..............not watching that again!!

Last edited:

DAVIDO

Yep read all the info on internet ,months back. Aledgildly arrested befor ,but it was kept quite ,aparentley his alias was kitty when he went in the homes.and he was great friends with jill dando ,who aledgildly was going to confide in him that she was. About to spill the beans on the abuse homes etc.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Why , it seems to be won by a transgender artiste often enough

Steve.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Want to sell Cliff Richard Music Collection. Singles include;

Poor Boy
It's All in the Game
Butterfly Kisses
Luck Lips
Early in the Morning
The Young Ones
Lay Back in the Arms of Someone
Move it
My Pretty One
Daddy's Home
Don't Be Mad At Me
Willie And The Hand Jive
Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
Stood Up
Please Don't Tease
It'll Be Me
Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon

And my personal favourite;

Softly As I Leave You.

Hang on a minute, I could write a list out with names on and put it on the internet, I could set up a website with links to scandalous stories, I could say so and so is linked to whatever, but where is the proof? So far, no one has been arrested or charged, let's give him the benefit of the doubt until we have some evidence, instead of just internet rumour and supposition.

stepwolf

Jesus Christ (as Cliff would say). I knew none of this. Any more celebs you know of?

But for God sake he represented us in the Eurovision Song Contest..............not watching that again!!

strangely "im just a jack in the box" springs to mind!

kibris

Theres stıll lots of ınfo about all thıs onlıne but google ıs deletıng some of ıt.The dots are beıng joıned--edward heath--haut de la garenne--Blaır ıssuıng D notes to protect certaın hıgh profıle ındıvıduals--jıll dandos murder---ıts all begınnıng to tıe ın.

Theres stıll lots of ınfo about all thıs onlıne but google ıs deletıng some of ıt.The dots are beıng joıned--edward heath--haut de la garenne--Blaır ıssuıng D notes to protect certaın hıgh profıle ındıvıduals--jıll dandos murder---ıts all begınnıng to tıe ın.

What's haut de la garenne?

LauraB

Helen its the home in Jersey that was thought, or proved Im not sure, to be a place of activity for these people.

kibris

Tony blaır ıssued D notıces protectıng hıgh profıle pedos.Tony and cherıe blaır also had free holıdays at clıff rıchards secluded barbados vılla.Sır clıff now holds barbadıan passport whıch ıs saıd to be vırtually unobtaınable except through marrıage.Can a barbadıan be extradıted to uk?.Whats comıng to lıght now ,ı feel sure,ıs only the begınnıng.

Tony blaır ıssued D notıces protectıng hıgh profıle pedos.Tony and cherıe blaır also had free holıdays at clıff rıchards secluded barbados vılla.Sır clıff now holds barbadıan passport whıch ıs saıd to be vırtually unobtaınable except through marrıage.Can a barbadıan be extradıted to uk?.Whats comıng to lıght now ,ı feel sure,ıs only the begınnıng.

What's a D Notice?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom