hijo

in my own clique
Click For Charity
..the only charity i support is helping the aged in the uk ..and thats not on the click list ..old people in the uk have to decide to put on their heating or eat..as they can only afford one of them, i get so p****d of with african charities ..send ,send .send..us money i am not being anti -charity but it should be given at home first..i think the old people are treated very badly ..after all they fought wars for us:25: ..and what do they get for it a slap in the face..:38:

hijo

in my own clique
Click For Charity
,,totally agree GnD :25:carbon monixide is a big killer for the aged especially with inundated gas fires ..that are way far too expensive for the oap to get serviced..why dosnt, the goverment provide this for them ..jeeeez they have paid enough into the system for these things..also some old people are just to proud to ask..very sad..

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Click For Charity
Theres not one on the list i want to click . I give food to local dogs home . I give money towards oap christmas lunch . and always pick them up if i see them at the bus stop . I collect money off vouchers and give them saying i don't shop at that store . A bit of help is worth a lot of pity ... Diane

hijo

in my own clique
Click For Charity
..very admirable pineapple1 just not enough of it around ..i,m afraid:38:

GnD

Click For Charity
Gosh not wanting to mouse click twice? not even for Breast Cancer or Homeless - For Free?

Someone please explain?

suzyq

Click For Charity
Well I'm all clicked out, you don't have to donate any money if you don't want to, just clicking is enough and will help the less fortunate and will only take a few minutes of your time, not a lot to ask for really to help someone.

How does it work?
Whenever you click on the many causes we provide, sponsors track the clicks. Sponsors then pay according to how many clicks are generated. Cause Clicks tracks all earnings and makes an annual collective donation to each specific cause sources directly!

Reactions: GnD

Maisie

Click For Charity
Whilst I agree with hijo (being an aged person myself), I must tell you what I think is a funny story. Many years ago, before I became an AP, I bought some LP records in a Help the Aged shop. I put my bag on the counter to put the records in my shopping trolley (I have had one of these since I was eighteen - no carrying heavy shopping for me), and when I straightened up, someone had swiped my bag off the counter!

I rushed home and cancelled all my cards, and then my son and I spent a great few hours trawling through all the rubbish bins in the vicinity of the shop. The police suggested this as they said once the money and cards had been taken, the rest would be dumped close by. All we managed was some very funny looks from passers-by.

Maisie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom