Aliwal9

Lyn and Len
Cleaning
Hi all and in particular Utku

Has anyone looked into getting cleaners in to your apartement/duplex to give the place a clean before you arrive/leave etc.
Thinking of this for times when family/friends want us our apartement will save them the work and we will know the place will be left clean for us.
An approximate cost for this kind of service would be nice we will then let people staying know what to expect.

Do we know if they are planning on planting any of the trees as pictured in the sale brochures or are they passing this of as an artists impression.
The place will be very barren without these.

Len and Lyn

Marian

Cleaning
i have just returned from hillside last night, after 1 weeks visit. they have already planted some trees and flowers they water them every day. its looking very nice.

Cleaning
Hi all and in particular Utku

Has anyone looked into getting cleaners in to your apartement/duplex to give the place a clean before you arrive/leave etc.
Thinking of this for times when family/friends want us our apartement will save them the work and we will know the place will be left clean for us.
An approximate cost for this kind of service would be nice we will then let people staying know what to expect.

Do we know if they are planning on planting any of the trees as pictured in the sale brochures or are they passing this of as an artists impression.
The place will be very barren without these.

Len and Lyn
Hi Lyn and Len,
Didim aftersales services offer this service, if you contact erhan he will let you now how much it will cost.
email erhan@didimaftersales.com
Regards Andrew and Carolyn

Madwife

Cleaning
Hi Aliwal

Turkmaid in Didim look after my friend's apt & she's really happy with them. Their number is 0090 256 813 8098 Home Page

If you click the link Home Page in the post I've just done it'll take you to TurkMaid

Also, there's a new magement company just signed up to do maintenance on the Hillside called Hane Group. Have a look at my post today in HILLSIDE UPDATE for details

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom