tonyj9

scarlet
Cleaning/Handover service
I'm looking for a company to deal with key handover, cleaning, laundry and inventory check when I let my apartment near Yalikavak. Can anyone recommend a good company with competitive charges?
Best wishes
Tony:mod:

kuzmin

kuzmin
I'm looking for a company to deal with key handover, cleaning, laundry and inventory check when I let my apartment near Yalikavak. Can anyone recommend a good company with competitive charges?
Best wishes
Tony:mod:

Hi Tony,

we use Simply Villa Management. All the prices have come up as much the same as each other. I have heard that Clover is good aswell. You can get a local to do it, but you are taking a bit of a gamble. SVM charge £50 a month to manage our property, they welcome people when they arrive if you use them for the transfers and they make sure the key is available if you dont use them for transfers. A change over clean if there are no more than 4 people staying in the property, is £50, that includes doing the laundry. We have looked at other companies to make comparisons, but they all appear about the same.
Kuzmin

felixthecat

felixthecat
my turkısh frıend has property management company he ıs well establıshed ın yalıkavak and charges 50 ytl not 50 pound a month he wıll supply you wıth referances from satısfıed customers you can emaıl me personally and ı wıll gıve you hıs detaıls.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
my turkısh frıend has property management company he ıs well establıshed ın yalıkavak and charges 50 ytl not 50 pound a month he wıll supply you wıth referances from satısfıed customers you can emaıl me personally and ı wıll gıve you hıs detaıls.

50 tl seems VERY cheap to me - does that include everything -
e g Laundry / changeover / cleaning etc - I am sure he would be charging extra for this ??

bayjan

of course other services are extra, 50tl is for the management, but the cost of changeovers for holiday rentals are still a fraction of the 50 pounds charged by SVM

Latest Posts

Top Bottom