Bodrumchick

clairechapman
Cleaner Required
Anyone interested in a cleaning job twice a week until the end of October. November to May also required but to be discussed. (300 lira in summer 100 lira in Winter). Situated between Tugutreis & Akyarlar area.

Martyn

Cleaner Required
Is this for your apartment or are you a company wanting an employee? Welcome to the forum by the way.:smile:

fin8

Cleaner Required
Hi Martin I know of someone who may be interested. She is english and speaks fluent turkisk, lives in Turgutreeis. How does she make contact with you?

cassıe

cassıe
Cleaner Required
yes i am interested. i have lived in Turgutreis for 4 years. i am honest and rekiable and can give you good references.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guz1

Cleaner Required
Cassie,

It isn't advisable to publish your phone no. on an open forum and unless you have a work permit, it is downright foolish.

Cleaner Required
Absolutely Maria. I would advise anyone interested in this or any work options to PM people as this is an open forum and people without work permits are leaving themselves wide open for criticism, arrest and even deportation (as previous threads have shown) if people report them for illegal working.

pebble

Cleaner Required
THIS IS GREAT, I LOVE IT WHEN A COMMUNITY CAN HELP EACH OTHER. There are an awful lot of expats living in turgutreis, and only a few are on the forum. word of mouth is the best.

LETS SUPPORT OUR YABANCI COMMUNITY AS MUCH AS WE CAN.

Good luck Bodrumchik, im sure you will find someone.

Cleaner Required
You're absolutely right Pebble, of course yabancis should be helping each other. The point I was making was that there are people out there - Yabancis included - who would quite willingly drop other yabancis in the you-know-what if they thought they were working illegally. Its sad but true. Call it envy, call it jealousy, call it what you will. I simply think whether cassie is yabaci or Turkish she would be better dealing with job offers/prospects via PM rather than giving people an opportunity to drop her in it if they are so inclined.

pebble

Cleaner Required
Villabaris,. oh my God yes, i have noticed that back stabbing thing going on with the yabanci's what's with that?????, must have rubbed off from the locals is what i say........they are a bitchy/jealous type of people that cant stand to see anyone else succedd (sorry - but its true, i have been the recipient of this kind of behaviour from people i considered true friends - both yabancis and turks.....) about success...i was lucky to have turkish citizenship, so i couldnt ever be reported for that.........and i had the fluent language and could fight back. (oh yea and the prominent pharmacist husband's protection .....he he hehe - i guess he has his uses) LOL LOL LOL

PM is the way to go...........DEFINATELY - COVER YOUR ASS

cassıe

cassıe
Cleaner Required
Anyone interested in a cleaning job twice a week until the end of October. November to May also required but to be discussed. (300 lira in summer 100 lira in Winter). Situated between Tugutreis & Akyarlar area.
I am interested in cleaning job. I am English and havelived here 4 years. I am honest and reliable and can provide references. Please could you PM me either way. ie: if the position is still available or not. Many thanks.

Carole Jones

Last edited by a moderator:

rogert

Cleaner Required
If you are still looking for a cleaner my wife, who is Turkish, is looking for a cleaning position in this area.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom