G

gardener

Clay Pigeon Shooting
Does anyone know of a Clay Pigeon shooting club in the Bodrum area ?

wiuru

Clay Pigeon Shooting
Welcome gardener i am not a local yet, but i am sure someone will be along shortly with an answer for you, i will keep a close watch as 2 sons love this sport so it would be of interest for us to know also.

Happy hunting, lol

Anne..xx

jane2005

Can't get enough
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Clay pigeon shooting? Come along to Kusadasi, we have plenty of the real things here.

Harem

I've cliqued
Clay Pigeon Shooting
bodrumchic said:
You are joking aren't you?
Welcome by the way....

Why would he be joking?? There are quite a few of us in the Fethiye area who are interested in the same thing - perhaps someone could start a club half way between the two?

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Clay Pigeon Shooting
I think you need to find a gun shop and ask there. There is a club in Fethiye, but that is not much use to you up there.

Ian

pebble

Clay Pigeon Shooting
Gardener, I havent heard of any, but I am sure there must be something out there.....

good luck finding one

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Clay Pigeon Shooting
There is a club in Fethiye and they shoot on land on the Uzumlu road. See Mehmet in the gun shop beside the "everyday fruit and veg market" in Fethiye for more info.

bodrumchic

Not so new girl
Clay Pigeon Shooting
bodrumchic said:
You are joking aren't you?
Welcome by the way....

It seems my comment has been misunderstood (nothing new there then). :kafa:

I was referring to the chances of there being such a facility in the Bodrum area at the moment rather than the actual sport / hobby itself.

I'd love the opportunity to spend an afternoon shooting things - or trying anyway. I imagine it would do wonders for my stress levels. The only time I've ever used a shot gun I closed my eyes and nearly fell over when I finally managed to pull the trigger!! :lol: For those of you familiar with the Ab Fab - think of the show where Eddy & Patsy went to a country home for the weekend and you'll get the picture.....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom