Citizens advice kusadsdi
Hello, please can anyone advise my wife and I ,where to start the process of residency permits in Kusadasi, can the citizens advice help us through the process, or does anyone know someone who can help us through it, don't mind if a fee is required, I worry about thing too much, and any help would be most welcome, thank you all in advance, Evie & Scot.

kevkj

Citizens advice kusadsdi
Citizens advice will walk you through the process.
Our turn next year when we move .

carolleb

Citizens advice kusadsdi
Can you tell me the procedure to move to kusadasi from the UK, after pandemic. is there a requirement to have a certain amount of money in the bank, I lived there 2008 to 2009 and Im wondering if its more difficult now.

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Citizens advice kusadsdi
There is now no requirement to have money in the bank, unless local office wants it, but you may be asked about your income to sustain you in Turkey.

Ken Grubb

Citizens advice kusadsdi
This is from the Antalya immigration office, but they normally ask me for a regular printout of my banking activity for the last six months. The printout I give them is from a US bank. I've heard of several cases where they don't ask for any proof of income or financial means at all. But it's a good idea to add a printout of your banking activity to your application package in case they want to see it.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Citizens advice kusadsdi
We had all the details with us, but no-one asked for it this time. Last time they sent us back to the bank to get the print-out stamped.

enoch

Citizens advice kusadsdi
We where told last time if you pension age not a problem, but under that you might need proof of the bank.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom