Useful Information

oldfogy

Just passing through
Christodolo poorly (AKA Duke)
Edit due to wrong name,

Posted elsewhere but cant find it any longer, but have been asked by Pauline Richards to post that Christodolo yesterday had a stroke and is in a bad way.
Notified by his daughter to Pauline Richards.

Last edited:

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Posted elsewhere but cant find it any longer, but have been asked by Pauline Richards to post that Christella yesterday had a stroke and is in a bad way.
Posted elsewhere but cant find it any longer, but have been asked by Pauline Richards to post that Christella yesterday had a stroke and is in a bad way.

In my thoughts, speedy recovery hopefully.
Thanks for the heads up OF.

A89

Very best wishes to Christella - please get well soon!

Tracey3

Hi. Don't think it is Christella who Pauline means. The guy who has actually had a stroke is Chris aka Duke.
This is the information I have been given and my very best wishes to Duke for a speedy recovery.

oldfogy

Just passing through
Hi. Don't think it is Christella who Pauline means. The guy who has actually had a stroke is Chris aka Duke.
This is the information I have been given and my very best wishes to Duke for a speedy recovery.
Yes you are correso a update fromhis son David which I will copy and post here in a few minutes.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom