pipermam

Christmas Pudding
Having seen some of the posts looking for ingredients for Christmas Pudding I thought I'd share my great-grandmothers recipe for Christmas pudding and the good news is you don't need suet or self-raising flour.

Christmas Pudding
900gr white loaf crumbed
225gr plain flour sieved
450gr brown sugar
3 tsp mixed spice
1 apple grated
450gr margarine melted or suet
1800gr mixed dried fruit
juice and rind of 1 lemon
8-10 eggs
3-4 tbs brandy or whiskey

Method
Mix together all the dry ingredients. Add the melted margarine, beaten eggs lemon juice and brandy. This makes two 3 pint puddings. Boil for 6 hours.

hijo

in my own clique
Christmas Pudding
..ive got an easier recipe ..open kitchen cupboard door, ive had a few big ones in there for a couple of years ..wont be using them this year again..:41:

Akbuk Rob

Christmas Pudding
Here's one for Christmas Cake.
From our website, submitted by a friend.

Akbuk Christmas Cake (From Chrissie)

1 cup of water, 1tsp baking soda, 1 cup of sugar, 1 tsp of salt, 1 cup brown sugar, lemon juice, 4 large eggs, nuts, 1 bottle of vodka, 2 cups of dried fruit.

Sample the vodka to check quality.
Take a large bowl, check the vodka again. To be sure it is the highest quality pour one level cup and drink, repeat.
Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl, add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.
At this point it's best to make sure the vodka is shtill OK. Try another cup….just incase.
Turn off the mixerer, break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in a cup of dried fruit, pick fruit off the floor.
Mix on the turner, if the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a sdrewscriver.
Sample the vodka to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt or something. Who giveshz a ****, check the vodka.
Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table.
Add a spoon of sugar or somfink, whatever you kan fine. Greash the oven and hiss in the fridge.
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
Don't forget to beat off the turner, Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the vodka. Fall into bed.

Cherry Mistmas.

may

Christmas Pudding
I loved your Christmas cake recipe, I'm going to try it I havn't got many of the ingrediants but I have plenty of vodka cheers!!!!!

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Christmas Pudding
i could NEVER use margarine in any sort of baking... has to be butter or pattiseurs 'margarine' (stork)

Here's one for Christmas Cake.
From our website, submitted by a friend.

Akbuk Christmas Cake (From Chrissie)

1 cup of water, 1tsp baking soda, 1 cup of sugar, 1 tsp of salt, 1 cup brown sugar, lemon juice, 4 large eggs, nuts, 1 bottle of vodka, 2 cups of dried fruit.

Sample the vodka to check quality.
Take a large bowl, check the vodka again. To be sure it is the highest quality pour one level cup and drink, repeat.
Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl, add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.
At this point it's best to make sure the vodka is shtill OK. Try another cup….just incase.
Turn off the mixerer, break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in a cup of dried fruit, pick fruit off the floor.
Mix on the turner, if the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a sdrewscriver.
Sample the vodka to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt or something. Who giveshz a ****, check the vodka.
Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table.
Add a spoon of sugar or somfink, whatever you kan fine. Greash the oven and hiss in the fridge.
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
Don't forget to beat off the turner, Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the vodka. Fall into bed.

Cherry Mistmas.

good recipe but ur missing one VITAL baking ingredient!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom