arrian

R.I.P
Christmas presents?
what presents are you hoping to get? so far, i've had a bottle of cointreau, which i love, and there isn't much left lol, but i haven't been able to think of anything special that i wanted, so i can't wait to see what i get. only i more day, yippee!!!!!

:474cu::474cu::474cu:

Christmas presents?
Just a little story about Christmas presents....
On my first leave from the British Army I forgot to pack my razor [It was before disposable razors]. Being good looking and vain, I had to shave every day before facing the world. I relayed my plight to my dad who said "No problem son, come with me". We went to a seldom opened cupboard which housed two web-covered drawers at the base. He draged one open and said "Take your pick".
The drawer housed some ten or fifteen male vanity sets, each comprising a hairbrush, comb and razor; they had been gifts from myself and my sister for the previous ten years or so! I still treasure the set that I selected.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Christmas presents?
we had our first christmas do on monday as my grand daughter was going on holiday tuesday, honest !

:474cu:

Welcome to the Golden Girls Arrian.

Our friend has just popped in and brought us a bottle of Sloe Gin that's he's made and been nurturing since September, he obviously knows us very well, lol. We just had to try a glass and it's delicious. Have lots of parcels under the tree from friends witing to be opened in the morning, lol. Our dog Monty has a Santa sack and that's also getting almost full, as they buy for him too, bless. We don't normally do pressies to each other in our close family as we give £50 each to charity at Christmas, this year we are giving to The Trinity Hospice.

:cheers:

arrian

R.I.P
Christmas presents?
Welcome to the Golden Girls Arrian.

Our friend has just popped in and brought us a bottle of Sloe Gin that's he's made and been nurturing since September, he obviously knows us very well, lol. We just had to try a glass and it's delicious. Have lots of parcels under the tree from friends witing to be opened in the morning, lol. Our dog Monty has a Santa sack and that's also getting almost full, as they buy for him too, bless. We don't normally do pressies to each other in our close family as we give £50 each to charity at Christmas, this year we are giving to The Trinity Hospice.

:cheers:

my dad used to make sloe gin and rice wine, daughter bought some, purple, so looking forward to trying it. slurp, hic

Latest Posts

Top Bottom