Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Hi,

It's only the 23rd Dec and I've already had too many mince pies, too much Christmas cake and far too many M&S choccies - must remember I can say no but you can't start a diet on Christmas Eve can you!

Jan xx

Tess

Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Absolutely NOT Jan, time enough on Jan 1st. (isn't it ??). It would be rude to refuse all that Christmas Fare! My fridge and freezer is stuffed to the gills LOL!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Don't be worrying Janice I've sat here tonight and munched my way through 200g of salted Cashew Nuts, once I start on them I just can't stop. I've hidden all the choccies in the Garage, but they'll be opened in the morning, because tomorrow is Christmas. And I've already had three party nights this week, but I don't count drinking alcohol as calories, hmmmmm.

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
oh love it , we put a whole tin of quality street out today for our drivers, we ate half of the tin before we saw a driver. he he
But at home im a right meany, no one has the xmas fare until xmas eve, roll on tomoz

eve x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
oh love it , we put a whole tin of quality street out today for our drivers, we ate half of the tin before we saw a driver. he he
But at home im a right meany, no one has the xmas fare until xmas eve, roll on tomoz

eve x

I've had a huge tin of Quality Street on my desk for a week, all the purple ones went the first 10 mins, hardly any of my customers had any, and there's not many left today. I've left them out for the mice, hehe.

Tess

Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Thankfully I am off tomorrow, we have a tin of Quality Street sitting open on an empty desk at work and I literally could not walk past it without a dither to which one I would have next. No choccies tomorrow, I'm saving myself for the next day !!!

Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Thank you ladies I have to agree with you all 1st Jan will be soon enough I'll just loosen the belt a little and leave the top button on the jeans undone :) :) :)

Jan

Tess

Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Wear a baggy top Jan, onwards and upwards to Jan 1st and then we will have to start a 'Support thread' for all us dieters and support each other and exchange tips for 'rapid weight loss' LOL!!! (Jaws wired in my case)

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Wear a baggy top Jan, onwards and upwards to Jan 1st and then we will have to start a 'Support thread' for all us dieters and support each other and exchange tips for 'rapid weight loss' LOL!!! (Jaws wired in my case)

I just hope my LBD will be ok on Christmas Day as there's not much room for any bumps and lumps.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Theres a Very good reason for drinking
And one has just come to my head
If a fellow can't drink while he's living
How the h*ll can he drink when he's dead !!!!!

Same applys to eating so just enjoy .your a long time dead ......Diane

Tess

Christmas Excesses!!!!!
OMG, my hubby went to bed half an hour ago and now he is up SICK, what about all the food I have in - oh my word, hope it is only 'temporary' OMG I feel sick now too!!! We had pork chops for tea.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
OMG, my hubby went to bed half an hour ago and now he is up SICK, what about all the food I have in - oh my word, hope it is only 'temporary' OMG I feel sick now too!!! We had pork chops for tea.

Awww Tess, I hope that this is just a one off, like has he had excesses today already. Get plenty of water into him tonight.

arrian

R.I.P
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
Don't be worrying Janice I've sat here tonight and munched my way through 200g of salted Cashew Nuts, once I start on them I just can't stop. I've hidden all the choccies in the Garage, but they'll be opened in the morning, because tomorrow is Christmas. And I've already had three party nights this week, but I don't count drinking alcohol as calories, hmmmmm.

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

omg! i'm just the same! can't put cashew nut packet down till empty! and no alcohol doesn't count!!!!!!

Theres a Very good reason for drinking
And one has just come to my head
If a fellow can't drink while he's living
How the h*ll can he drink when he's dead !!!!!

Same applies to eating so just enjoy .you're a long time dead ......Diane

got to remember that one the next time i'm told i've had too many!!!

(p.s. Diane, if i'm now one of the girls, when do i get it put under my name?
The Golden Girls is so much nicer than Senior Member!!)

:474cu:

Last edited by a moderator:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Christmas Excesses!!!!!
(p.s. Diane, if i'm now one of the girls, when do i get it put under my name?
The Golden Girls is so much nicer than Senior Member!!)

You can change it yourself by going into User CP > Your Profile > Edit Your Details > Custom User Title > Save Changes

Latest Posts

Top Bottom