Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Chris Eubank
Chris Eubank has just spent £31k to have an operation to cure him of his lisp, whilst I'm not an advocate of comsetic surgery, this is something I'd consider, (if I had the money), and for him he will, (has been reported) now have more confidence!!!

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Chris Eubank
Yes he's into that sort of thing - a few years ago he apparently had an ar*ehole transplant....but the ar*ehole rejected him.

C

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Chris Eubank
I wouldn't have thought that you could afford to reject anything these days ceemac ? :3:

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Chris Eubank
I wouldn't have thought that you could afford to reject anything these days ceemac ? :3:

That one's gone right over me head.....

Oh now I get it duh - funny you should mention something like though, cos when I looked the word ar*ehole up in the dictionary, it said 'See Alan' heheh

C

Last edited:

LeylanTiger

Chris Eubank
In a statement made to the press shortly after the operation Eubank quoted the following:

" I know that pweviously my lisp vas unactheptible in vis modern thociety and thince vis totally thucksvesful opewashun i can nowe wiv a pwetty gnomal wife. The firty one fousand was well wurf it"

:5::5:

Last edited:

gren

Chris Eubank
I don't know where Eubanks is gonna find the money. He is bankrupt!!
He had to sell his mansion in Hove.

Tess

Chris Eubank
Actually - I had the immense pleasure of meeting Chris Ewbank in Gatwick airport in February 2007, to be absolutely honest prior to this I thought he was a bit of a ******. He was so so so friendly, we had a coffee with him and he was full of chat, no I said chat not shat!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom