james1873

Chocky
Hic, Being a proud supporter of the Finest Footballing Institution In The Planet namely Glasgow Rangers, I was looking for some info regarding next seasons CHAMPIONS League. - Where do Besiktas play?

This is Ibrox in Glasgow after the business was done in Dundee earlier in the day - Enough To Make Ones Pastry Puff - Enjoy.

Commiserations to those not this fortunate - Hic - By the way it feels like someones day has come LOL.

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Chocky
Nothing directly to do with Rangers but after the match a crowd of loyalist thugs kicked a catholic man to death and critically injured another in Coleraine, Co Londonderry.

It really is pathetic the stuff that goes on in this country as a result of the sectarian bigots who attach themselves to Celtic and Rangers.

It's very difficult to stop these sort of things but I think the clubs must do more as I still hear sectarian songs being sung at these teams' matches. Also the flying of the Irish tricolour and Ulster flags shouldn't be tolerated as these are Scottish clubs.

These songs and emblems are simply used to offend, insult, and incite the 'other' religion.

The clubs must be radical in helping to eradicate this as no life should be lost over such insignificant nonsense as a football match.

C

james1873

Chocky
Nothing directly to do with Rangers but after the match a crowd of loyalist thugs kicked a catholic man to death and critically injured another in Coleraine, Co Londonderry.

It really is pathetic the stuff that goes on in this country as a result of the sectarian bigots who attach themselves to Celtic and Rangers.

It's very difficult to stop these sort of things but I think the clubs must do more as I still hear sectarian songs being sung at these teams' matches. Also the flying of the Irish tricolour and Ulster flags shouldn't be tolerated as these are Scottish clubs.

These songs and emblems are simply used to offend, insult, and incite the 'other' religion.

The clubs must be radical in helping to eradicate this as no life should be lost over such insignificant nonsense as a football match.

C

2 of our players on Sunday were Ulstermen and I cant see the problem with flying a flag of the United Kingdom, in the United Kingdom but Yer Dead On Bud with most of the rest.

Here is a Newsflash - Todays fighting beween Rangers and Celtic Fans was interrupted for 90 minutes while the 2 teams held a football match.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom