What is you favourite tin Of Christmas Choccy?

• Quality Street

Votes: 37 24.2%
  • Roses

Votes: 74 48.4%
  • New Breed (Celebrations/Heroes)

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • None

Votes: 15 9.8%

• Total voters

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Choccy Vote
What is your favourite tin of Chocolates at Christmas? Got to be between Roses and Quality Street. None of this new fangled stuff like Celebrations if you please. They just don't say "Christmas"!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Choccy Vote
What is your favourite tin of Chocolates at Christmas? Got to be between Roses and Quality Street. None of this new fangled stuff like Celebrations if you please. They just don't say "Christmas"!

Agreed but can quite easily eat any of them.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Choccy Vote
You 2 can come to mine...Coffee ones are yuk! Bleurgh! Sticking my tongue out at just the thought. Roses if I had to choose because I LOVE strawberry creams :)

Choccy Vote
its good liking the coffee creams cause most people hate them and so we get loads of them,,,sadly yalides also likes them so i'd have to share,,,,

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Choccy Vote
I'm partial to a chocolate orange too. Those new white chocolate ones are jus wrong though.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Choccy Vote
I only like chocolate caramels so Thorntons will do me please!!!!!!!

Jeannie :46:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Choccy Vote
A huge bar of Green and Blacks with ginger, and a bottle of red wine, bliss.

I just love all chocolates, another of my favourites right now are the dark chocolate mars bars, very yummy.

saffie

Saffie
Choccy Vote
Ugh! Hate milk chocolate but adore dark chocolate so for me it would be a Terry's dark chocolate orange,straight out of the fridge and a nice brandy to dip it in.................heavenly.:47:

saffie

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Choccy Vote
Im no Choco-ist..that to say i don't discriminate when it comes to chocolate...

White, dark or milk...yep, it shall all be eaten!!

Top Bottom