Sara-666

Chiropractor?
Does anyone know if there are any chiropractors in the Bodrum area, i've searched on here but cannot find anyone nearer than Fethiye?

Sara

SAMIMI

Chiropractor?
Hi Sara,
Have you tried physiotherapy? If you find a good therapist, life can improve immediately!
I went to a chiropractor and two years later I'm still suffering the effects of the treatment. I've been to two neurosurgeons and they both recommended physiotherapy!
Exercise is slow, but it works,.......eventually!

ChrisBobs

Chiropractor?
Sara
I thought the nearest and only one was in Istanbul- Fethiye would be an improvement!The other closest is supposedly in Rhodes! Wait for the hydrofoil?
I hope you are not suffering badly. The physio here is praised by some. Others have used the old style village bone cracker.. sort of works, and also a couple of the very good masseurs / natural therapists around. That and exercise ..slow and careful.

Sara-666

Chiropractor?
Thanks for the answers, I e-mailed the president of the chiropractors association in Turkey and got a reply back saying that there were only 5 registered in Turkey and the nearest was Izmir. Will have to live without by the looks if it!

Sara

ChrisBobs

Chiropractor?
Well done for finding the Association, and thank you that news- we will have to persuade one to come to sunny Bodrum- even if on a roster basis?
Please PM if you want some alternative treatments

Latest Posts

Top Bottom