jakebeak

Chinese restaurant next to Circus
Hi there, can anyone tell me about the Chinese next to Circus restaurant? I think it's called The Red Dragon. Is it any good and what are the prices like?

We had a wonderful meal there about 7 weeks ago, there were 4 of us and we had the set meal for 4, including a free drink each, and it was 95ytl, the food was plentyful and hot/tasty they even had sweet and sour pork on the menu, but unfortunatly had run out when we got there but gave us jumbo prawns instead, and no one complained, excellent service and well worth a visit, will be going again this week when we fly out 10/10 from us

sharon

Tess

Almost sure Chinese Restaurant next door to Circus, ROSITA's, had sweet and sour chicken there in July, tasty !!

uncle fester

Senior Member.
please i have add a drink and which restaurant are we talking about which is really nice tempo or???????????.thank you.

maxine366

Its really nice, I had a birthday meal in July, and it was wonderfull.
The only problem we had was there was so much food, we couldn't eat it all !!
The chef is great, but cooks one order at a time,
So every thing is fresh, but may have to wait.
Worth waiting for though.
Going back in 3 weeks mmmmmmmm
Maxine

wednesday

me and the family visited this place in june this year, it was the worst meal we have ever had!!
it around an hour to have our starters served which to be fair,was ok,there was a couple in there before us who paid for their drinks and left with out eating because of the long wait.
the main meal was awful the bbq spare ribs was a pork chop!! the curry was bland the beer was warm and the price was very expensive nearly 3 times what we had been paying cafe del mar the saray and other places.

in all honestly id avoid this place at all cost.

Martyn

me and the family visited this place in june this year, it was the worst meal we have ever had!!
it around an hour to have our starters served which to be fair,was ok,there was a couple in there before us who paid for their drinks and left with out eating because of the long wait.
the main meal was awful the bbq spare ribs was a pork chop!! the curry was bland the beer was warm and the price was very expensive nearly 3 times what we had been paying cafe del mar the saray and other places.

in all honestly id avoid this place at all cost.

Are you talking about the Chinese restaurant or the Circus?

jakebeak

Everyone's saying the Chinese is great. That's enough for me. We love Chinese food. Thanks! Just out of interest is it the only Chinese in town? I know in the winter Sofra is a Chinese, but it serves different food in the summer.

only had beers there lots of people eating there did not here them complain owner nice guy birmingham city footy fan that will do for me a season ticket holder nice clean place

Howell's

WOW the food there ıs amazıng. Its called Rosıtas, the owner ıs a amazıng cook !! we go there once a week sometımes twıce.. Also the efes ıs only 2.5 lıra whıch keeps my husband very happy .............

Howell's

Just to let you all know. We went to Rositas xmas eve and they are now doing main meal with rice or chips 10ytl and efes or tuborg (both bottled) for 2ytl.
Great meal and bargain price :)

carolk

R.I.P
Rosita's is fabulous, the food is always good. I also went there for Christmas dinner yesterday, it was the best (roast/English) meal I have ever had in Altinkum/Didim - superb!!

alison09400

Does it serve chinese food during the winter? Can anyone give easy directions please?

carolk

R.I.P
I'm not very good at directions Alison but, its on At Blvd going down to-wards the beach, its on the left next to Circus but before Valentines. Yes, it serves Chinese food all winter. Hope that helps.

alison09400

I'm not very good at directions Alison but, its on At Blvd going down to-wards the beach, its on the left next to Circus but before Valentines. Yes, it serves Chinese food all winter. Hope that helps.

Thanks Carol :) Is it before Mutlu Apartments?

carolk

R.I.P
Sorry Alison, I dont know those app's.

Actually, I think its just before, I do think I know them lol.

Last edited:

Tess

It's on the other side from Mutlu apts (I think) Alison. As Carol says going up Ataturk Blv Temple direction from Valentines, keep same side, Dr Esroy's on the corner, cross the wee road, Diana's hairdressers on the corner, walk on past phone shop with telephones outside, couple of other wee shops, then on up just a bit beside Star Aparthotel is Rositas and Circus.

Last edited:

Tess

WOW Tess, and I live here!!!!

I'm useless at directions Carol, so hopefully I've got it right. It is so handy to us Carol - the new building at the side of Star Aparthotel, we can take a short cut up the side of it - remember it used to be waste ground, then up the hill and we are at our apartment. Suppose we could call Rositas and Circus our locals LOL!!! :wow: :wow:
Lovely food in Rositas Alison, do try and call sometime.
Super your food and day was brilliant Carol. :becky: :becky:

carolk

R.I.P
Oh it was, just perfect thanks Tess :high5:. I do hope you find it Alison and I haven't muddled you up!! :der:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom