SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Chinese Animal Torture
This clip was taken with a hidden video camera in China. These animals were being killed for the fur industry. We need to take action...NOW!!!. This is a members only room, I will give my email address to those that want it and you can sign the petition to help try to stop this. Warning: Very Graphic and cruel.

<http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp>

Biker Bob

nanamo

Chinese Animal Torture
Please dont watch the video its just too horendous for words but please, please, please sign the petition and send it to everyone in your address book. If you have an ounce of compassion this is not too much to ask and it may help. I am currently searching for email address of prominent people in China and have sent it to every animal welfare organisation I can think off. Please help. Molly

carolk

R.I.P
Chinese Animal Torture
BB, I cant look, I saw a terrible programme about this a few years ago and it gave me nightmares for months. Please post the petition link. Thanks.

Tess

Chinese Animal Torture
Bob, I'm sorry I can't bear to watch either, but thank you for highlighting this horrible and cruel thing, it is easy to try and block these things out but I'm afraid they do go on. To echo Carolk please post the link for all to sign the petition and try to stop this horrendous act continuing.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Chinese Animal Torture
Acts of cruelty are fueled by selfishness and without compassion.l spit on the one's in the fur trade and the one's that purchase such items through barbaric and cruel methods.
lf the demand is there,then the cruelty will continue,because what also drives the evil behaviour is the monetary system to make as much money as possible through another innocence misery.

Many animals suffer to clothes one stupid selfish evil person.
l know what is going on throughout the world.The lives of many animals doesn't seem to matter,when money is involved.lt blinds them of reason and sense and turns their minds into demonic way of thinking.l couldn't watch the video either.
When a society is more concerned about themselves in producing a generation of selfishness,then acts of cruelty will emerge to gain power and wealth.
Money weilds a strong influence over the world and nothing will stop the hardcore of evil minds to make the money they want through such appallinag barbaric acts on the innocence.
To stop this cruelty is not through money,but through the people uniting as one to deeply condemn these acts by making it hard on that country in question.
All the people can stop going to China as tourists,ban all products from China,write petitions,Let the Chinese authorities know the world has named and shamed you with slogans,and to try and get the chinese people on the side of a humane way of thinking to teach the authorities this is totally unnessacary in making a living.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Chinese Animal Torture
I don't have a site to send. It was an email petition. PM me with your email and I will forward it to you. YOu can then forward it to your friends to have it signed also.

Biker Bob

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Chinese Animal Torture
Acts of cruelty are fueled by selfishness and without compassion.l spit on the one's in the fur trade and the one's that purchase such items through barbaric and cruel methods.
lf the demand is there,then the cruelty will continue,because what also drives the evil behaviour is the monetary system to make as much money as possible through another innocence misery.

Many animals suffer to clothes one stupid selfish evil person.
l know what is going on throughout the world.The lives of many animals doesn't seem to matter,when money is involved.lt blinds them of reason and sense and turns their minds into demonic way of thinking.l couldn't watch the video either.
When a society is more concerned about themselves in producing a generation of selfishness,then acts of cruelty will emerge to gain power and wealth.
Money weilds a strong influence over the world and nothing will stop the hardcore of evil minds to make the money they want through such appallinag barbaric acts on the innocence.
To stop this cruelty is not through money,but through the people uniting as one to deeply condemn these acts by making it hard on that country in question.
All the people can stop going to China as tourists,ban all products from China,write petitions,Let the Chinese authorities know the world has named and shamed you with slogans,and to try and get the chinese people on the side of a humane way of thinking to teach the authorities this is totally unnessacary in making a living.

Bob I agree with you 110%. My main issue is HOW these animals are tortured though. I would still be against it even if they were killed instantly and humanly but it disgusted me and disturbed me watching only part of the video. The poor dog, fur ripped from her body, even her entire head. She was still looking around in agony, looking for help, looking for death.

There will always be those that will want a mink coat or a fox coat but most have no idea how these animals are treated or killed. This video needs exposure to help stop this from happening. We need to write our MP's. Write the news papers and news stations. We need to make it happen or else it will continue, simple as that. I think the first thing is to try to get the officials of China to agressively stop these people in their country. I am sure other countries are guilty also but it has to stop somewhere.

Biker Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom