Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Chinese Accused Doping
This is my Olympics Martin I will prevail over Bull Shot, If Mit Moron can be President then why cant Firefox.

The racism is prevalent in the Olympics It seems only White could be true Olympians as they are seen as whiter then white and true Patriots.

Sailor

Chinese Accused Doping
Wait and see if she reappears later on or just fades into the obscure safety of the Chinese countryside.
Three Chinese runners that dominated all long distance races at a previous Olympics with only Sonia O Sullivan to break them up. Remember them? Thought not................

Sailor

Chinese Accused Doping
Wait and see if she reappears later on or just fades into the obscure safety of the Chinese countryside.
Three Chinese runners that dominated all long distance races at a previous Olympics with only Sonia O Sullivan to break them up. Remember them? Thought not................

Sorry.....That should read 1993 World Championships in Stuttgart and not the Olympics............before anyone decides to correct me!!!!!

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Chinese Accused Doping
Wake up smell the coffee Trish don’t talk Trash are you telling me that your Government spent £10 billion pounds of London Taxpayers money for some Chinese 18 year old Cheat to rob the Us of a Gold??

Please provide the Urine sample of Ye since you found WMD in Iraq!!!

tintagel

Chinese Accused Doping
Wake up smell the coffee Trish don’t talk Trash are you telling me that your Government spent £10 billion pounds of London Taxpayers money for some Chinese 18 year old Cheat to rob the Us of a Gold??

Please provide the Urine sample of Ye since you found WMD in Iraq!!![/QUOTE,

LOL! So now you're One of US!! :faint2:

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Chinese Accused Doping

Please provide the Urine sample of Ye since you found WMD in Iraq!!!

I'm off out for a pide tonight.........:nosepick:

Pete

Chinese Accused Doping
Dont understand.
She was tested for drugs,negatıve.
Just becausse a 15yr old wıns gold everyone suspects drugs!!!!!
Mark

mallin

mal mc cullough
Chinese Accused Doping
firefox does have a point though..just cos you may not have liked some of his past posts does not mean to say he is wrong...innocent til proved guilty and all that..its not just the chinese who are suspect...linford and the nandrolene,chambers well you know the story and loads of others from these parts..we too had michelle smith letting herself and us all down when eventually caught..yes it is suspect for one so young but i bet if she was a brit or a yank you would be cooing how good she was.....

Chinese Accused Doping
The Chinese girl is a star , proven not guilty, hope she wins many more medals
If you take drugs , your a cheat and should be banned for life, simpe rule, but the comments of the Yank coach was wrong an he should be dealt with like the idiot condemming the young swimmer/diver about leting his late father down by not winning how sad some people are out there.

Bill & Linda

Senior Members
Chinese Accused Doping
I think anybody competing in a sport that deals in hundredths of a second who goes on to be beat her own personal best by 5 seconds, the world record by a second, and swims faster than the mens final winner over the last fifty meters is going to raise a few eyebrows, and people are bound to ask questions.

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Chinese Accused Doping
I think anybody competing in a sport that deals in hundredths of a second who goes on to be beat her own personal best by 5 seconds, the world record by a second, and swims faster than the mens final winner over the last fifty meters is going to raise a few eyebrows, and people are bound to ask questions.

I agree fully with what you are saying, but the men's final winner was slowing down over those last 50 meters as he was winning quite comfortably. I do agree however that questions will be asked.

Bill.

tjd

Chinese Accused Doping
Why is it that if USA (Michele Phelps) wins Gold he is a Hero

If Chinese win & break Records (Ye Shiwen) They Use drugs

The Usa are usual bully boy (john Leonard) a nobody with Sour Grapes

BBC News - China swimmer Ye Shiwen clean, says BOA boss Moynihan

Well it's easy dire pox - Phelps had some previous form, he's got just a few previous Olympic medals coming into these games.

The Chinese girl has no form and beats her own PB by 5 secs and is as fast as the fastest man. I know they say she's clean but my first though was 'performance enhancers'. Not many people can make that sort of improvement naturally but I hope she is clean and when they retest her sample in 3 years time, which they will do, she isn't found to be have been using something.

TCJ

Chinese Accused Doping
Is all this fuss over one US swimming coach, who is not even a member of the USA Swimming Team delegation, making a comment that has been disowned by US officials? How pathetic. Perhaps there weren't any provocative stories in the Bankok Post yesterday.

Bill & Linda

Senior Members
Chinese Accused Doping
I see that four badminton teams have been kicked out of the games for trying to lose (would you believe).

They were trying to fix the next round draws so they didnt have to meet their country women in the next round. Not exactly a nice spectacle for the paying public and not exactly in the spirit of the games.

ukizook

Chinese Accused Doping
This is my Olympics Martin I will prevail over Bull Shot, If Mit Moron can be President then why cant Firefox.

The racism is prevalent in the Olympics It seems only White could be true Olympians as they are seen as whiter then white and true Patriots.

You really do talk ****e foxy, You call America, you say it seems only whites can be true Olympians etc etc.
I may be wrong but America seems to have more Black people on their team than every other country...............The reason being that they have trials to see who the fastest, strongest or purely the most skillful person is in the said events. Then guess what happens? THEY BLOODY WELL PICK THEM BY THOSE RESULTS regardless of creed or colour.
You are a racist bigoted windup troll and I don't normally respond (FEED) to your drivel but im a bit bored so here i am.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Chinese Accused Doping
There has been speculation that 16-year-old Chinese swimming sensation Ye Shiwen used performance-enhancing drugs to achieve her Olympic gold medal. However, a semen sample she provided after the race has shown that this is untrue.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom