Jaycey

African Refugee
China - Taiwan
Alas:not according to US strategic military think tank as highlighted in post 35.

Whilst touching your faith in Uncle Sam's military capabilities has been shown I'll placed time and time again.

The US doesn’t lose wars ın battle – theır stateside voters do that for them!

China - Taiwan
I cannot imagine that the sino's can get anywhere near a USA carrier , the cruiser missile defence platforms and the submarine missile defences would imho take out any thing in the air . The 19 carrier fleets can be supplied out of Japanese and other pacific bases , so no worries there .
The usa aerial platforms are far superior to anything the sino's can put into the air , the Chengdu J20 is in no way comparable to Fa22 and F35 and they have only built a few where as the USA have hundreds of each , so the USA and Taiwanese are much more than the chinese can front up to , no worries imho , but then , i would not be expected to fight .
Steve
And I can’t imagine China not having the remedy for taking out any warship from any country myself.
Nothing is invincible this day and age.

I don’t see it coming to that but there will be a blowback of some shape or form.

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
China - Taiwan
Alas:not according to US strategic military think tank as highlighted in post 35.

Whilst touching your faith in Uncle Sam's military capabilities has been shown I'll placed time and time again.
A win is a win... China will know that as well from your report .....According to the current research, a US-led alliance could win against China but it would come at a considerable cost.
www.google.com

Steve

China - Taiwan
A win is a win... China will know that as well from your report .....According to the current research, a US-led alliance could win against China but it would come at a considerable cost.
www.google.com

Steve
There’s those words again Steve......”a US led alliance” 😂 I think Nations are quite rightly a bit weary of being led by the US these days.

Jaycey

African Refugee
China - Taiwan
I think Nations are getting pissed off with following anyone into conflicts. It’s no longer an automatic gimme to boldly go where the US picks and chooses.
Seems it’s the errant autocracies that are doing the picking and choosing – just fortunate that the US is prepared to face those bullies.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
China - Taiwan

www.google.com

Steve
I think Nations are getting pissed off with following anyone into conflicts. It’s no longer an automatic gimme to boldly go where the US picks and chooses.
Really which ones pray tell.
Steve

China - Taiwan
www.google.com

Steve

Really which ones pray tell.
Steve
How quick was France and Germany to follow the USs stance against Russia? Thats a prime example IMO.
I could see the same happening if anything went pear shaped with China, maybe not with France and Germany but trade with China is huge.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
China - Taiwan
How quick was France and Germany to follow the USs stance against Russia? Thats a prime example IMO.
I could see the same happening if anything went pear shaped with China, maybe not with France and Germany but trade with China is huge.
So just a mebbee's then . fair enough , therefore mebbe they will .
Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom