KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
ChildTrader - What A Great Idea !
This has really caught on in the USA and the first franchise is about to open in the UK.

ChildTrader

Fastlady

has to be a wind-up - but what a great idea, wish it had been around when mine were little

ZiaCa'

:angry:They says it's brought 'happiness to 1623 households in the US' - I wonder how many children it's brought misery to?!!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
lf this is true,which l think it is.This is another broken link to a society that has already degenerated to the point of no return,unless we stop these stupid idiotic demonic policies now and install policies of strength that will bond a true love within the family and society,which will eventually in time bond a trust and integrity amongst us.
This way of thinking will only encourage more wrong thinking and passed on to the next generation.

The answer is to find the real root to the problem as to why there are abandoned children and go from there.

nanamo

Hey great idea - we've got two we'd like to exchange but not for more kids - could we please have a set of socket spanners and some new cat bowls. Thanks Molly

Last edited:
Hope this is a hoax, never herd such crap!I have two doughters would never dream of swaping one of them even when they were little monsters at times,
My oldest girl now 30 had her 3rd boy last year people were saying to her would you not like a girl?her reply I am blessed to have another healthy boy and would not change him for the world that just about sums it up for me.Jim

ZiaCa'

Hey great idea - we've got two we'd like to exchange but not for more kids - could we please have a set of socket spanners and some new cat bowls. Thanks Molly

Funny Molly - when I first read yr post, I thought you really meant yr cats toilet habits were 'loose'!

Fastlady

Methinks some people have had a humourectomy!

Of course this is a hoax - and of course no-one would trade in their little treasures for someone else's cast offs.....come on folks, lighten up!

nanamo

Does that mean I have to buy my own socket set now and do I have to give the cat bowls back 'cos I've already swapped one kid? Molly

Fastlady

I'd keep quiet if I were you Molly (was gonna say "keep mum" but that's a different website altogether haha)

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
It would not surprise us if this was true but I am sorry this is the latest in a sick society.

RichnKim

We've Made It!
This is really true isn't it?
It seems a very strange thing to do.

Richnkim

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
No, it's not true, it is a student wind-up which has you all going. But don't waste an opportunity if you have stroppy teenage children.
Leave the website address somewhere conspicuous for your brat to find. When you are clear he/she has seen it, absolutely forbid him/her from looking at the site, tell him it's personal and nothing to do with him - anything to ensure he goes to the site.
Then just sit back and enjoy.
Ian

Fastlady

No, it's not true, it is a student wind-up which has you all going. But don't waste an opportunity if you have stroppy teenage children.
Leave the website address somewhere conspicuous for your brat to find. When you are clear he/she has seen it, absolutely forbid him/her from looking at the site, tell him it's personal and nothing to do with him - anything to ensure he goes to the site.
Ian
Ian - you're wicked!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Apparently this is a hoax, apart from the state of Utah, to be a practising member one first has to collect a number of " wives ", when a surplus of boy offspring has been achieved, a swap is engineered with certain farming communities where boys are more useful than girls. This way the Utah community brings in genetic diversity amongst their future " wives " and conversely the farming communities in the rest of the USA are penetrated by male missionaries from the Utah collectives.

Easy peeps, Steve.

Knock Knock, 2's there.

red

Ian

I may actually try you parenting tip:)!!! At the moment I'm using every method known. I recently told my 13 year old that he had left his facebook profile open and if he wasn't back home in 10 mins I was going to go on it and tell his friends......... I won't tell you what I threatened him with but it was embarrassing. He was late and OK it wasn't the utilisation of ideal parenting skills but he was home within the set time:)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom