Camden

Children lost in the English Channel
It was only a matter of time till we had our own Tragedy, that we saw unravel on the beaches of Turkey two children 5, and 8 are dead today in the Channel .....

Our Government Priti Patel and the French should putting effort into rounding up these Traffickers from both sides of the Channel that are making money from misery that has resulted in 7 deaths in all .... these traffickers should be stamped out....

Dwv6RNKWsAILDFp.jpg

English Channel: Two children among four migrants killed after boat sinks trying to reach UK

Charity says deaths must be a ‘wake-up’ call to British and French governments

Two children are among four migrants who died after a boat sank as they tried to reach the UK.

French authorities said the children were aged five and eight, and the death toll could rise amid continued search operations.

It is believed to be the worst disaster in the English Channel in recent years, following the discovery of several drowned asylum seekers on beaches.

Charities said the deaths must be a “wake-up call for the government”, following several warnings that its policies were pushing asylum seekers to risk their lives.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...channel-france-uk-asylum-rescue-b1372991.html

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Sadly there will be those disgusting individuals with their " serves em right , teach em a lesson " horrors .

One wonders just how terrible life must be to chance the dangers of illegal migration , poor souls .

Steve

Camden

So the asylum seekers that died were Kurdish Iranians.. it's a shame they died because they surely would have been granted asylum being from a persecuted minority and have relations residing in the UK ....

Its a great shame that we can have border security stationed in France to stop migrants , but we can't have an asylum office there so people like this family could apply and state their cases .. then maybe they wouldn't have felt the desperation to go and pay these evil traffickers.

And why are we not seeing more convictions of traffickers??? if reporters can find them to interview them .what is stopping UK/France or Interpol sending undercover agents amongst the migrants to catch the ones making money out of Misery .. instead of investigating.the whys and hows . Maybe then they wouldn't have to search for the 1 year old baby of this family. That will mot likely wash up like some on some forgotten flotsam on some cold and windy beach .....just like Syrian baby Alan Kurdi

34974092-0-image-a-7_1603923726174.jpg

Last edited:

GBH1962

Blame the French and themselves they were in a safe country and the beloved E.U

GBH1962

They chose to get in the boat and that's the risk you take but if the people of Europe had been more welcoming perhaps it wouldn't happen but of course it's just pass the parcel because they're not wanted

Akasya

Postless Pointer
They chose to get in the boat and that's the risk you take but if the people of Europe had been more welcoming perhaps it wouldn't happen but of course it's just pass the parcel because they're not wanted
The innocent babies , young children , chose did they ?
So callous
Steve

GBH1962

Yes they're parents chose to leave a safe country in France for the UK. Get real!!!!!

Kanga

The people providing the boats overload them and also cynically reduce the size and strength, also don't give them enough fuel to get more than half-way across.

GBH1962

And the French navy and Police do nothing and of course they live in a shanty camp in France that doesn't happen here in the higher standard UK.£4.7m per day to look after in hotels so far plus extras

Akasya

Postless Pointer
I'll repeat they don't matter anymore than anyone else
that is not a repeat , clearly not that which you stated , go on kid yourself we all have your measure
As repeated here "
" They don't have an opinion and don't matter it's their parents choice "
Not the mugs you take us for
Steve

GBH1962

No I don't have children and if I did I wouldn't risk their lives on some dodgy boat trip perhaps you would???

GBH1962

Steve who really cares what you think? people die every day and children and if they aren't mine and are doing something illegal when they die I don't care

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Steve who really cares what you think? people die every day and children and if they aren't mine and are doing something illegal when they die I don't care
Clearly you do , up until your failure is proven to you .
Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom