Child seat prices?
I am hoping somebody can give me some advice on this one. Friends want to come out with us in October for a week, but their little boy will have had his second birthday (just) by the time we want to fly. It seems that there is no concession for child seats. Does anybody know any flight companies which fly into Antalya who offer subsidised child seats?????
:help:

Dellol

Child seat prices?
As far as I am aware, you only get reductions for package deals and not seat only as from age 2 upwards they have to use a full seat. I hope somone corrects me, but I think this is so......

Child seat prices?
We have found adult and child prices are the same unless they are under 2 and then they have to sit on your lap and a charge of about £20. No discount if they are in their own seat which with a two year old wouldnt be for long LOL

Jane

Guz1

Child seat prices?
Turkish Airlines give child reductions but it means travelling via Istanbul.

Yogi

Picnic basket raider
Child seat prices?
No discount if they are in their own seat which with a two year old wouldnt be for long LOL

Jane

Very true, I have a 5 year old son and he's must be out of his seat for 50% of the flight.

Not just kids though, last time I flew the woman in front of me stood up for about 3 hours and as I had an isle seat had her 'fullsome rear' in my face for virtually all that time!

nanamo

Child seat prices?
At that time of year your friend may be able to get a package holiday which could work out cheaper in the long run. We've done it twice - we booked a holiday and only used the flights and it saved us £'s. Molly x

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom