yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chelsea v Bolton
weird that ! last week John Terry should have been sent off, the week before drogba scored an offside goal

whats going on ?

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chelsea v Bolton
you have to get in the box 1st Steve, and as you know that doesnt happen very often !

if you know what i mean !

martin

stevecarol

Chelsea v Bolton
Will you have to play in the qualifing rounds in the Champs leugue next season opr do you go straight in to it proper from THIRD place:happy:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chelsea v Bolton
lets see how super spurs do tonight ?

they are all friendlies to us until the knock out stage

martin

spitfire

Frustrated Bolton Fan
Chelsea v Bolton
I didn't expect to get anything from this game but I think that the referee was biased and made some poor decisions all in favour of Chelsea. The John Terry handball incident was a clear penalty and can't understand why the linesman said it hit his chest!! :loco:

Allan

Martyn

Chelsea v Bolton
Exciting times. :bounce: Big games tonight especially Spurs v Arsenal. Obvious Chelsea want Spurs to win and Citeh want Arsenal. My prediction 1-2 Arsenal to take it.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Chelsea v Bolton
Missed the Chelski match last night as we were on a course. Saw the highlights and that sooooo was a handball in the area! .. Glad it was'nt given though.

Denise will have to record her soaps tonight as I'll be tuning in to cheer on the gooners :)

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chelsea v Bolton
Missed the Chelski match last night as we were on a course. Saw the highlights and that sooooo was a handball in the area! .. Glad it was'nt given though.

Denise will have to record her soaps tonight as I'll be tuning in to cheer on the gooners :)

come on you spurs !!

martin

arrian

R.I.P
Chelsea v Bolton
i know it's nothing to do with last nights match, but i just wanted to say that my grand daughter, Chelsea, used to play for Bolton Wanderers ladies. she's now at Salford. i can't do the link as you have to buy the photos, but if anyone's interested, Sports Photography she is the very first picture scoring the first goal. 15th march 2010

2 years ago at a tournament in Wrexham, hundreds of players, she was 'man' of the match.

one day i'll be able to post pictures of her in football gear, and also dressed to kill!! and believe me, she is fabulous dressed up!

just looked up link, and not on any more. if anyone knows of a way around it, please tell.

Last edited:

arrian

R.I.P
Chelsea v Bolton
i know it's nothing to do with last nights match, but i just wanted to say that my grand daughter, Chelsea, used to play for Bolton Wanderers ladies. she's now at Salford. i can't do the link as you have to buy the photos, but if anyone's interested, Sports Photography she is the very first picture scoring the first goal. 15th march 2010

2 years ago at a tournament in Wrexham, hundreds of players, she was 'man' of the match.

one day i'll be able to post pictures of her in football gear, and also dressed to kill!! and believe me, she is fabulous dressed up!

just looked up link, and not on any more. if anyone knows of a way around it, please tell.

bump;

arrian

R.I.P
Chelsea v Bolton
went onto kipax.com

then womans football. blackburn v salford , 15 march. Chelseas' picture is 015jpg. please look!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom