yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chelsea in Trouble!
Chelsea in trouble !

Naughty chelsea have been banned from registering any more players until 2011 ! for "tapping up"

disgraceful ! you wouldnt hear of the champions doing that !

oh well lets hope they dont get any transfer requests

martin

Chelsea in Trouble!
I get the feeling this is all part of European football getting tough on the Premier League. I also think that it will be overturned on appeal.

Chelsea in Trouble!
The ban will be reduced on appeal like always but they will probably lose the winter transfer window for what its worth its only the summer one that counts

Martyn

Chelsea in Trouble!
I'm fairly sure Pete your lot have been involved in doing this so this season can be evened up a bit and give you a chance. :biggrin1:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chelsea in Trouble!
City Tapping up ! Lescott ! never !
can we have obi michael back ?

martin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Chelsea in Trouble!
Not one of the protected so called top three redshite species so what do you expect....

Sailor

Chelsea in Trouble!
Personally I think the ban will stick. Don't forget this player was with Lyon since he was eight! So UEFA are making an example of Chelsea not to meddle with the younger generation of footballers.Making such a young footballer break a contract cannot be good for the game.
There is a difference between "tapping up" a proven football player and coercing an untried youngster to leave a club that has stood by him over the years. Had the Youngster an agent or go between?Maybe it's them UEFA should be looking at.
I am really open to correction on this!

Sailor

Chelsea in Trouble!
I was going to say FIFA but when Joe said European Football was getting tough on the Premier League,I changed it just to be on the safe side, how wrong am !? lol

parrot

Chelsea in Trouble!
So what punishment will Real Madrid get ref. Ronaldo,or does it just apply to English teams,me feels the goalpost keep getting moved,excuse the pun.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chelsea in Trouble!
oh dear not again !

Chelsea's appeal against a FIFA transfer ban could land them in even hotter water with reports that they poached an 11-year-old from another French team.

from eurosport news !

martin

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Chelsea in Trouble!
Its apparent that few teams are totally innocent of tapping up players, but that Chelski have now done it once too many times and FIFA have decided to act.

Oh well, Romans supposed to be down to his last few billion so he can save himself a few bob now.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom