Cheese n bacon
Hi Guys

We useually take cheese n bacon etc, over in our suitcases, has anyone had any probs with this, this year, is it still ok do do so.

Cheers Peter

lemmy

Cheese n bacon
If taking bacon and cheese on holiday is geeky then can we join the club?

We always take some of each and had no problems at easter. We have always put it in hold luggage but know of people who take it in their hand luggage with no problems.

I love the wonderful food that we have in Turkey but there is something particularly nice about having a proper bacon sarnie in Turkey - are we just toooooo British?

lippy

Cheese n bacon
We have came in twice through Izmir and Dalaman,all luggage was xrayed on both occassions,we were well loaded up,bacon,sausages,cheese,spread,beans,soups and a couple of pints of milk,which is rationed.There were no problems,I think they were more interested in electrical goods,although not sure,they were looking for something.

Gail

Cheese n bacon
Peter I have moved the thread to the cafe :wacko:

I have been very grateful to people bringing in cheese and bacon in their suitcases, Lippy :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Cheese n bacon
Peter I have moved the thread to the cafe :wacko:

I have been very grateful to people bringing in cheese and bacon in their suitcases, Lippy :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Are you hinting, just to annoy you, we are bringing extra strong Scottish chedder, square slice, n black pudding, and the best back bacon, my mouth is watering thinking bout it, oh! n Margaret also, she is the bestest cook, one of her many attributes.

Cheers Peter

Gail

Cheese n bacon
Are you hinting, just to annoy you, we are bringing extra strong Scottish chedder, square slice, n black pudding, and the best back bacon, my mouth is watering thinking bout it, oh! n Margaret also, she is the bestest cook, one of her many attributes.

Cheers Peter

LOL, no I wasn't hinting, I was just thanking Lippy, but if Margaret is going to cook a roast I wouldn't mind an invite :lol: Only joking, too hot for roast already!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom