ted j

Check your emails
Just do a quick check on your "safe senders" in hotmail. I found out about 20 minutes ago, that hotmail, had deleted my entire list of people that i could receive emails from.(No, i didn't delete them myself, anyone i know who sends me an email i automatically mark the sender as safe) , But today hotmail deleted my entire list (including my daughter, and brother) , so just check yours . Ted

Check your emails
Just do a quick check on your "safe senders" in hotmail. I found out about 20 minutes ago, that hotmail, had deleted my entire list of people that i could receive emails from.(No, i didn't delete them myself, anyone i know who sends me an email i automatically mark the sender as safe) , But today hotmail deleted my entire list (including my daughter, and brother) , so just check yours . Ted

Can I just ask did you go in to your email account using the built in windows messenger or by logging into windows live messenger.
A friend did this the other week then phoned me to ask why there email contacts had vanished. When I asked a few questions I discovered they had logged on through windows messenger (Two like cluedo icons together) I then told them to log out and back in via windows live messenger (1 cluedo type icon with a green box next to it when logged on)all there contacts were now visable again in hotmail.
Problem solved in a few minutes.
I hope this is the case for you also.

regards
crystalclear

ted j

Check your emails
Hi crystalclear, My email contacts have always been there, and i know that emails i have sent have been recieved, But i found out yesterday that one of my email contacts had sent 3 emails to me at my correct email address , and i never got them so i rang my brother, he'd emailed me as well (didn't get that either) so i checked my "safe senders" list (you know when someone emails you, who hasn't before, but you know who it is, and it says at the top of the email "you may not know this sender" - and you tick "mark as safe" and then add them to your contacts list, i checked my safe senders list and found out that it was empty, so i wouldn't have been able to recieve emails from anybody. I then had to copy each individual email address into that list .It's ok now, but i still don't know how they got deleted . I've not done anything out of the ordinary,they were just gone. The only thing i can think of that might have had something to do with it is, just after we got back from holiday in July, i tried to send some photos as an attachment . But when i went to attach, "file-photo" was missing. (it was there very briefly, about 2 seconds) then the screen flickered and "photo" was gone (it was an update hotmail did, that screwed it up and it's supposed to be fixed end of this month) .Maybe that had something to do with it? . regards Ted

Latest Posts

Top Bottom