thingthong

Cheapest case of Efes can be found...?
Just wondering where abouts in the bodrum peninsula,can one find the cheapest place to purchase a case of EFFES ? 33cl bottles.

Last edited:

willip

willip
Re: Cheapest case of effes can be found...?

Just wondering where abouts in the bodrum peninsula,can one find the cheapest place to purchase a case of EFFES ? 33cl bottles.

are you planning on getting that drunk with Effes that you don't feel the cold or are you planning on setting fire to it, or have you just put this in the wrong thread lol :cheers: Pat

thingthong

Re: Cheapest case of effes can be found...?

A bit of both.................,after a few your on fire lol...............

thingthong

Thanks Des and SS,I thought i might have gotten a few more places,but heh i believe you Des,if metro is good enough for all the restaurant owners and you,its good enough for me.No more looking else where for a bargain.

thingthong

With all this talk of prices going up in Turkey ,has any of you's noticed if my beloved case of EFFES,has gone up or down in price?
If any of you ex pats are in metro,can you confirm the price of 24 bottles of 33cl effes for me please...............

perfect1949

i just love my clique
as des said from metro . you pay a deposit then, it is refoundable every time you take your empty back . after the deposit it works out at 50 tl , ps im glad im in des,s club lol

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
as des said from metro . you pay a deposit then, it is refoundable every time you take your empty back . after the deposit it works out at 50 tl , ps im glad im in des,s club lol

So am I.........:bounce:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive

is that for 33s or 50s

martin

Howell's

My husband loves a efes in the evening and we was shocked to see the prive of 12 cans has gone up by 5 lira to 30 lira in carrefour and tansas

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
My husband loves a efes in the evening and we was shocked to see the prive of 12 cans has gone up by 5 lira to 30 lira in carrefour and tansas

On 30th Dec the govt announced a whole load of zams for the new year...(price /tax increases). Beer got the biggest publicity in the Turkish papers as being the 'zam rekortmen' (the price rise champion), by increasing the tax on 50cl of beer by a whopping 40 kurus. So a 5TL increase on a pack of 12 is in line with this tax increase.Cigarettes were also increased but being a non smoker I took no notice of this. Tax on petrol was increased by about 30 kurus and the price now stands at TL3.67/litre. This was greeted by derision in the Turkish press and in a peverse act of self mockery they celebrated how Turkey already had the most expensive petrol in the world but now are opening up a gap and accellerating away from the nearest rival.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?

thingthong

But i thought the bottles came in a cardboard box,do you now have to pay a deposit for each bottle
Was just curious of the price of 24 bottles of effes 33cl..............

thingthong

:95im:Hi guys

any updates on the cost of efes at the moment in bodrum ie metro or kippa etc

wheres the man who knows all ,about beer in the peninsula when you need him Yalides??

Thingthong.

mummyduck

Yalimart'S Other Half
:95im:Hi guys

any updates on the cost of efes at the moment in bodrum ie metro or kippa etc

wheres the man who knows all ,about beer in the peninsula when you need him Yalides??

Thingthong.
He's probably gone for a drink !!!!!!

Linsey

Latest Posts

Top Bottom