KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Cheaper Turkcell Kontors
Following on from the http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/banking-finance-insurance/31193-3d-security-verified-visa.html thread in the Banking, Finance and Insurance Forum it's now become clear that probably the cheapest way to buy Turkcell Kontors is via their website at TURKCELL - en . Once you've clicked on the link, click on "Buy Units" and follow the simple instructions.

Current prices for Kontors are;

25 Units - 7 TL
50 Units - 12 TL
100 Units - 20 TL
150 Units - 31 TL
250 Units - 51 TL
500 Units - 95 TL

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Cheaper Turkcell Kontors
Can you put them on some one elses phone in turkey if your in england ...I was thinking of my step daughter ???? .........Diane

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Cheaper Turkcell Kontors
Yep, I'm certain that you can.

When you enter mobile numbers on the Turkcell website, leave the first 0 off.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Cheaper Turkcell Kontors
Yep, I'm certain that you can.

When you enter mobile numbers on the Turkcell website, leave the first 0 off.

Thank you so very much it worked just fine ! i typed 531 not 0531 and it says my stepdaughter will get a text message .......Diane

Dellol

Cheaper Turkcell Kontors
Hi KKOB, thank you for that, very handy! Just out of curiousity, when we were there last week, that is the prices that the local Tansas were selling them for, so they are no cheaper, having said that, one of our local shops did charge 21 TL for 100 Units....

tjd

Cheaper Turkcell Kontors
Following on from the http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/banking-finance-insurance/31193-3d-security-verified-visa.html thread in the Banking, Finance and Insurance Forum it's now become clear that probably the cheapest way to buy Turkcell Kontors is via their website at TURKCELL - en . Once you've clicked on the link, click on "Buy Units" and follow the simple instructions.

Current prices for Kontors are;

25 Units - 7 TL
50 Units - 12 TL
100 Units - 20 TL
150 Units - 31 TL
250 Units - 51 TL
500 Units - 95 TL

Thanks so much for this.

Im in the UK at present. This saved me from having another sim card blocked. I bought a top-up card before I left Turkey, but when I scrathed the back the numbers became unreadable and therefore I couldn't use it, despite numerous attempts at what I thought the numbers were.

Anyway I found this thread and once I'd registered my CC for 3D secure (took 4 mins) I was able to credit my Turkcell phone and now I'm able to make and receive calls on my Turkish phone and wont have the bother this summer of updating all my phone numbers on a new sim card.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom