Andy

Cheaper Broadband - UK
New Cheapest Broadband. £4.99/month with big download limits.

There's a rash of new, hot, standalone broadband deals. Cheapest Standard Deal: Sign up for the already best-buy £5.99/month Plusnet Value package via comparison site Uswitch* and you get 3 months free; bringing the avg. cost over the 18 mth contract to £4.99/mth. It has a big 10Gb download limit, enough for most people.

Found at martinsmoneysavingexpert

dalyansteve

Cheaper Broadband - UK
Re: Cheaper Broadband

Very interesting Andy, but does not help us much in Turkey does it?

Andy

Cheaper Broadband - UK
Re: Cheaper Broadband

Not all the members are lucky enough to be in Turkey tho Steve.

Last edited:

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Cheaper Broadband - UK
aarrgghh, I just joined Plusnet on 1st September, still never mind, £5.99 per month is excellent, £3. less per month than I was paying for dial up.

Andy

Cheaper Broadband - UK
Having rang AOL this morning to cancel my Broadband, i was told they would cut my monthy fee to just £6-99 if i stayed with them.

So it is was worth ringing up, but still not too sure what a difference it would make if i went over to Plusnet ? OK i'll save £12 a year but is it worth the hassle.

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Cheaper Broadband - UK
Hi Andy, it all depends on how happy you are with AOL. I spent months and months and months searching for broadband options, when I found Plusnet, I searched the internet for reviews etc. They are part of BT have won a lot of awards for their broadband, have a good member portal, forum, local rate call for technical support. When I raised a ticket with my problem, they replied within 15mins.

To get the value range broadband you have to check you are in the right area, you might have done this already, but if not, go to their site click on the value broadband, then check availability.

Hope this helps, Diane.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom