Cheap week Easter hols 2010 Manchester/Bodrum
Cheap 1 week deal for 2nd week of school Easter holidays - includes basic accomodation that need not be used. Find at sunmaster.co.uk flight £139 + accom £7pp

Hope it may be of some use to someone

Duration: 7
Adults: 2
Deal reference number
SNM11504306
Quote this in all calls to us
FLIGHTS
Departs Arrives

Manchester (MAN) at 2000, 10-04-2010
Bodrum - Turkey (BJV) at 0215, 11-04-2010

Bodrum - Turkey (BJV) at 1645, 17-04-2010
Manchester (MAN) at 1900, 17-04-2010
2 Adults x £139 (inc. charges)
FLIGHTS TOTAL = £278
HOTEL

Sahin Yuvasi Hotel

Kusadasi

Studio Land View - Self Catering

HOTEL TOTAL = £14

TRANSFERS
Transfers for your chosen destination are not available online. However, transfers may be available through our sales agents.

Flights = £278
Hotel = £14
DEPOSIT TODAY = £253
TOTAL = £292

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Thanks, I'd never heard of this web-site. What a good flight deal, I will pass this info on to my friend who wants to go early April.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Thanks, I'd never heard of this web-site. What a good flight deal, I will pass this info on to my friend who wants to go early April.

Exactly SS -- never heard of this web site --- be very careful with sites you do not know !!!
Otherwise it sounds a great bargain !

Small independent, ABTA backed travel agency with ties to Global Travel Group and based near Bradford , W Yorkshire

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Exactly SS -- never heard of this web site --- be very careful with sites you do not know !!!

Thanks Sue, I've had a good look round this site today, and as Bill (Greensman01) has posted, they're ABTA backed and also otbeach are linked to them, and I've heard of them. There's some good flights throughout the year from 31st March onwards and some good prices and flight times too. We've booked all our flights for next season, but have some friends that want to come out to Yalikavak during Summer.

Pete&Mag

Agree Sue. But I shall watch this site in future. Thanks for info Greensman
Pete

Latest Posts

Top Bottom