Nimrod

Cheap Pegasus Flights - Special Offer
Just booked a Pegasus flight from Istanbul to Bodrum for the 8/1/2011 and 15/1/2011. Paid just £16 for the return flight with good connections to Luton with EasyJet. Total cost £74.35.

The offer is limited to 100,000 sales and covers the period between 1/11/2010 and 26/3/2011.

Good hunting!

Thanks, we're looking to book after 17th Jan and before grandchid is born 5th Feb or after its born.Already thinking of selling 2nd Jan flight as another granchild is due 31st. Dec. Will look into it all tonight, thanks for the info.

shazyboy

Do you think i got robbed?
i have just payed thomas cook £300 for a return flight to Bodrum end of september for 2 weeks.
Flight times as follows.
Depart from uk at 9.35am
Arrive Bodrum 15.35pm

Return
Depart Bodrum 3.15pm
Arrive UK at 5.30pm

Sara-666

Unfortunately there is a 4 1/2 hour wait on outward journey at Istanbul and 5 1/2 hour wait on the inward journey, shame as the fare for 2 adults and 2 children is only £420 return for several different flights, but trying to entertain our 3 and 7 year old in an airport for that long is virtually impossible! Are there any decent cheapish hotels near the airport in istanbul that we could stay in? Maybe break up the journey that way?

Sara

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
bodrum to stansted via Istanbul with pegasus quoting 500TL no cheapie there!

matty

Just booked Dalaman to Istanbul 21Dec - 23Dec £16.99 return:16vf:

Do you think i got robbed?
i have just payed thomas cook £300 for a return flight to Bodrum end of september for 2 weeks.
Flight times as follows.
Depart from uk at 9.35am
Arrive Bodrum 15.35pm

Return
Depart Bodrum 3.15pm
Arrive UK at 5.30pm

If these are your flights

27-Sep-2010 28-Sep-2010 BIRMINGHAM - BODRUM
2000 / 0155 (TCX182K)
Economy

12-Oct-2010 12-Oct-2010 BODRUM - BIRMINGHAM
0335 / 0545 (TCX182L)
Economy

with baggage inc £464 for 2 flights return = £232 per flight So yes you got robbed sorry to say.
But as u didnt give dates or uk airport I had to guess at which flight you may have been on. This was just one site and one guess, But I reckon I could have got even cheaper with all info to hand.

Crystalclear

Sara-666

bodrum to stansted via Istanbul with pegasus quoting 500TL no cheapie there!

We looked at that too it was 1900tl for the 4 of us in December, the internal flights are the only cheap part, the international part still bumps the price up, but trying to link up to the cheap easy jet flights were a problem, there was a lot of waiting time in between flights

Sara

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
DEC 6th Bodrum - Stansted via Istanbul £ 75 per person , 1 hour connection.
just booked it .

onz

try aegeanflights.com they got winter flights from/to gatwick / manchester

Nimrod

There are many cheap hotels in Pendick. The bus leaves SG every 15 minutes and the fare is 3TL each way for the 15 journey. If you leave the bus at The Pendick Marina and look across the busy dual carriageway, you will see the town main strip together with many hotels and cheap restaurants. The kids will love it - believe me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nimrod

There certainly is. A very secure left luggage office is available on the lower floor at the airport. Charges are based on the size of the object left. Very good value.

I looked at Easyjet Luton to Ist, then Pegasus Ist to Bodrum return from 19th Jan returning 2nd Feb £133 including baggage, bummer is that Easy Jet give you 20kg and internal flight with Peg is only 15kg, still a good price

shazyboy

If these are your flights

27-Sep-2010 28-Sep-2010 BIRMINGHAM - BODRUM
2000 / 0155 (TCX182K)
Economy

12-Oct-2010 12-Oct-2010 BODRUM - BIRMINGHAM
0335 / 0545 (TCX182L)
Economy

with baggage inc £464 for 2 flights return = £232 per flight So yes you got robbed sorry to say.
But as u didnt give dates or uk airport I had to guess at which flight you may have been on. This was just one site and one guess, But I reckon I could have got even cheaper with all info to hand.Crystalclear
Yes from birmingham, but they are day flights going and coming back. Maybe that could be the reason why the fair is more expensive compare to the night flights which you have qouted.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom