sunshine

Cheap hop to Tinky...
Hi all
I am coming to altinkum on the 9th dec' for a few days,just to check up on the apartment and do a bit of DIY.
I couldn't believe that it will only cost £89 rtn Gatwick/Izimr with BA,so i thought why not,and it will be a nice little break before christmas which i have to work. :ballchain
It will be great when the budjet airlines finally decide to operate to bodrum as it would be nice to do quick breaks throughout the year.
Also does anyone know a cheap alternative to transfer 1 bloke travelling light to altinkum from Izimir?.....i.e bus

Pennie

Cheap hop to Tinky...
Hi Scott, give sem tours a bell, they are the most cost effective as regards transfering single people at the moment

Pennie xx

Gail

Cheap hop to Tinky...
Hi Scott I have been using this BA flight quite a lot recently, I am going again on the 11-13 Dec. I am hiring from Propercar and they are only charging me for 2 days hire at a cost of £36. The drive down is very straight forward and you will have the car for the whole of your stay.

sunshine

Cheap hop to Tinky...
thanks guys
i am exploring both possibilities,the hire car does look a good option i must admit.
hi and thanks pennie,we hope you and yours are all well.

SOLO

SOLO
Cheap hop to Tinky...
sunshine said:
I couldn't believe that it will only cost £89 rtn Gatwick/Izimr with BA,so i thought why not,and it will be a nice little break before christmas which i have to work.

It is GBP350 to get to the place for me but I am coming there anyway... (no cheap flights from my place)

Kato

Cheap hop to Tinky...
i am off to Altinkum in march using BA from gatwick too, looks great value.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom