imughal

cheap flight in winter
hi, just wondering where is the best place to book cheap flights in winter to turkey, am from manchester, but can travel to other airports if the price is right..ideally to bodrom or izmir..cheers..

Chris&Cem

cheap flight in winter
Hi, I have just booked flights from Manchester to Bodrum with Holidays4U (the carrier is Onur Air). Not very cheap though!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
cheap flight in winter
hi, just wondering where is the best place to book cheap flights in winter to turkey, am from manchester, but can travel to other airports if the price is right..ideally to bodrom or izmir..cheers..

Hi flythomascook.com are providing a winter service into Dalaman/Antalya, there's some good prices about for January 2010. Also THY.COM, Turkish Airline are providing an excellent daily service from Mcr Istanbul then onto Bordum, depending on when you're travelling you can do the flight all in one day with no stopover, bit more expensive than Flythomascook, however if you're near to Bodrum it's a better deal. Also a newbie site to me Cheap holidays and late deals at Sunmaster brought to our attention by Greensman01 member here is worth looking into.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

jcrian

cheap flight in winter
Just booked Thomas Cook for January Gatwick/Dalaman one way £34.99 but coming back in March a bit more expensive £63.45.

cheap flight in winter
İ have been looking at flights for next week Bodrum İstanbul dublin return 370 pounds, cant see anything from bodrum to manchester, have to go as my doughter has just had a little boy grandchild number 5! Jim

missmo

missmo
cheap flight in winter
BA do a flight throughout from manchesster via Gatwick to Izmir but it wont be cheap

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
cheap flight in winter
İ have been looking at flights for next week Bodrum İstanbul dublin return 370 pounds, cant see anything from bodrum to manchester, have to go as my doughter has just had a little boy grandchild number 5! Jim

Aww Jim -- Congrats to you - No 5 eh ? wow

cheap flight in winter
Hi all, Manchester to Bodrum throughout december & January via Turkish airlines around £290 return, via Istabul (1 hour change) easy daytime flights both ways, meal included, sensible luggage allowance 20Kg, plenty of legroom seating......not cheap but better than the Tcook sardine method! We are going early December till middle of Jan cost £579 for two people. When booking make sure you select the same day option at Istanbul (some flights span 2 days) You leave Manchester at 11.30am & arrive in Bodrum 8pm (Turkish time) your luggage goes through automatically at Istanbul.

janA

cheap flight in winter
cheap flights

Anyone looking to go back to Britain after new year, T.Cook have four flights from Dalaman to Manchester priced at 22.58 euro each between 29th March to 2nd April.

cheap flight in winter
You can fly in January with Easyjet Luton to Istanbul £75.00 return then Istanbul to Izmir for £32.00 return with Pegasus total £107.00

Last edited:

iyiyurek

cheap flight in winter
have you tried klm....i just come back from istanbul was a nightmare trying to get a cheap flight from newcastle...always is in the winter lol ...non direct ...i paid £240 return ....everything free on the flight though and better than thomas cook and thomsons ....

ZiaCa'

cheap flight in winter
Watching the flight departure board yesterday at Sabiha G, I noticed that Easyjet fly GTW-SAW-GTW throughout the year and that there are some fairly cheap fares (£37.99 for example for a o/w on some days!). So providing the flight from GTW at 7.50am is feasible and one can get a good flight from SAW to destination in Turkey, might be worth a look! The flight arrives at SAW 13.35.

Last edited:

ChrisBobs

cheap flight in winter
Pegasus are giving a cheap offer on domestic flights booked in the next 3 days. They go Bodrum- SAW.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom