Jan-kaan

Cheap flight alert
CHEAP FLIGHT, MON 13TH JULY - TUES 21ST JULY.
MANCHESTER - BODRUM RETURN ALL TAXES INCLUDED. £89.00
FIRST CHOICE FLIGHTS WEBSITE.
Hope someone enjoys this cheap deal, cant see it being around for long, would be on it myself but have commitments next week. DAMM!!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Cheap flight alert
Have a look at Goldtrail for last minute bargains....tomorrows flight from Manchester to Bodrum, 7 nights....£85 return !!!!!

Cheap flight alert
I think there will be plenty of last minute bargains to Turkey this year, people are not going to Turkey in droves as predicted...

Cheap flight alert
All the flights I have been on this year were full. I guess the special prices are because there are empty seats, could be cancellations.

miela

Cheap flight alert
nothing cheap from Belfast this year. We always have to pay through the nose

miela

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Cheap flight alert
I know you think it's "unfair" for those of you living in Northern Ireland and Scotland, but you have to realise that Gatwick to Dalaman is about 1,500 miles and that Belfast, Glasgow or Edinburgh to Dalaman is roughly 2,000 miles.

That's an additional 33% of flying time, wages and fuel that's got to be added to the cost of the flight.

Most importantly though, is that flight and cabin crews can't usually complete a return journey in one shift because of duty-time restrictions.

Last edited:
Cheap flight alert
Flight today from East Midlands to Bodrum for 1 week with Goldtrail £95.Believe its at 19.45 so still time to grab a bargai n.

Jan-kaan

Cheap flight alert
The only thing I dislike about Goldtrail/Onurair is the flights always seem to lose you a day in Turkey whereas I like the MAX!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom