angiesco

Chat room.....
does anyone use it? I can see that some of us have had a look and had a talk to ourselves!LOL Maybe we could arrange a chat time, just to say hello.

Angie.

jeanne

Chat room.....
I remember the chat room of old. The fun to be had was on Fridays. A lot of ladies on here used to meet up around 6pm (English time). Our Jen RIP, used to run the bar, she made everyone welcome, offering Cay, Bir, Sarap. The odd chap would be allowed to participate he if was good:77wu: and kept quiet in the background..:moony:

I remember helping making arrangements for another member’s secret 40th wedding anniversary without the said member even being aware until the evening of the event.

I for one would love this to start up again, however, due to personnel reasons could only do every other Friday.

red

Chat room.....
yep it was lovely - although I couldn't keep up! I've not ventured since Jen's death she made me so welcome:)

angiesco

Chat room.....
Oh I am really sorry. I didn't know Jen or about her death. I am sorry if I have maybe upset anyone. She sounds like such a lovely person and obviously very missed.

Regards Angie.

nanamo

Chat room.....
Maybe we should start it up again in Jen's memory - The Jen Friday Club, I didnt know her either but I'm hoping she would like that.
Molly

angiesco

Chat room.....
How about same time, same place then? For Jen?

Fridays' at 6pm Uk time.

Maybe I should start up a new thread then with the time and place.

Everybody welcome!

Angie.

nanamo

Chat room.....
I'll try, but thats a bit early for me. Looking forward to chatting to you all.
Molly x

angiesco

Chat room.....
Well maybe before we fix a time, we can all put a bit of input in and come up with something that suits everyone. Then we can start a new thread.

Angie.

Top Bottom