Changing Tapu
Hi everyone, just wondered if anybody in the Alanya area has changed their "Xs" into the right box?? And if so would you be good enough to let me know what you exactly needed and was it only the Tapu Office you had to go to?? Once again thank you

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Changing Tapu
I am not in the Alanya area,but basically it is the same as all the area’s where to go to get your tapu changed in the right box.But first you need to know a few things before you take that road.
The changing of the x in the right box did have a dead line at the end of November,but the government has stepped in to give it more time for the owners to change their tapu in the right box of 2 years.
Once you have been issued with your tapu with an x in the box called Kat lrtifaki[which only means floor sharing]The full completion of the tapu is when one has the x in the box called Kat Mulkiyeti,[which means you own the property]
The habitation certificate must be issued to you for you to qualify for the x in the right box.This document indicates that the property is built in accordance with the regulations addressed.
To get a copy of the certificate,go to the council along with your issued tapu,passport,tax number,and they will issue you with this important certificate.l think the charge will be 5ytl.As long as the council has it on records then it is no problem,they just need to know that the certificate has been issued.You go to the tap u office to have it changed over to the right box,where you have to pay a charge,and l forgot how much.
But basically,the full completion of the tapu only qualifies when the habitation certificate has been received.This certificate will support the x in the right box.

celtic

Changing Tapu
There are numerous threads which have already been opened regarding this issue, Cazankeith. I believe that I did make satisfactory explanations about this matter under these topics. I recommend you to do a little search, read what's written there and ask here if there's still something unclear in your mind.

Best wishes.

Last edited:

daisy

Changing Tapu
hi celtic
my builder will not give me the documents i need to get the habitation certificate unless i give him 400 pounds. how can i get them

celtic

Changing Tapu
hi celtic
my builder will not give me the documents i need to get the habitation certificate unless i give him 400 pounds. how can i get them

Can't believe how it's easy to earn money for someone !

How dare can a builder demand money for performing an action which is already his obligation?

Daisy, you can bring it to the court as demanding the judge to order your builder to get the habitation certificate(but bear in mind that it doesn't take shorter than 5-6 months).

And if you can get some proofs of this infamous demand of your builder, you can lodge it to the prosecutor's office as it seems to be an obvious offense.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom