Ceni

Ceni
Change of plans
I'm just doing this post to let everyone know that there's been a change of plans for me and my treatment.

As of Monday I will be back in the UK and will be starting treatment at a hospital in Wales.

Whilst I have no complaints about the treatment in Turkey, I just feel I will be better in myself for having the chemo and following operations in the UK.

Many thanks for all the vibes and thoughts from everyone, I shall hopefully still pop on the forum ( even if it's only to check up on KKOB) xx

ChrisBobs

Change of plans
All the best of luck Ceni,
you have had some trials even just getting to and from Antalya, so it is best to do what you feel comfortable with.
Trust it goes along as it should, and you come through knowing what is going on.
Again all the best, positive vibes .. and .. Happy Hat Hunting!

XXX chris

arrian

R.I.P
Change of plans
I'm just doing this post to let everyone know that there's been a change of plans for me and my treatment.

As of Monday I will be back in the UK and will be starting treatment at a hospital in Wales.

Whilst I have no complaints about the treatment in Turkey, I just feel I will be better in myself for having the chemo and following operations in the UK.

Many thanks for all the vibes and thoughts from everyone, I shall hopefully still pop on the forum ( even if it's only to check up on KKOB) xx

oh, ceni, i don't knew anything about you, but i hope everything works out for you. my daughter is recovering from bladder cancer, and so far she has been ok. good luck

Change of plans
Hi Ceni
You have to be 100% comfortable with your treatment and if that means being back in the UK then you have to do it.

We,ll all still be sending you positive vibes and wishing you a speedy end to your treatment.

I,m sure KKOB will keep us updated.

Take care of yourself.

Soo x

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Change of plans
All the very best for your treatment Ceni - I hope it all goes well.

jewel

Change of plans
Wishing you all the best Ceni in your treatment, best wishes to you at this time. jewel x

louise17

Change of plans
Best of luck. Keep in touch, be interesting to see what they change to the planned treatment here. Keep an eye out for those surgical bra's!! I might need you to find me a few!! Had my chemo today as planned, all okay so far. Really hope it works out x

suzyq

Change of plans
If it's going to less stressful for you Ceni you are doing the right thing. I'm sure all will go well for you but best of luck anyway. x

Louise will be keeping my fingers crossed for you as well. x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Change of plans
I hope all goes well Ceni, it is best for you to feel comfortable with your treatment. My Aunt had her operation and radium treatment here in the North West middle of 2009, and she is fully recovered and had high praise for the whole treatment/op etc with her lady surgeon. She is 81, bless her, she had a terrible year as also been diagnosed with eye conditions recently and is now registered partially blind, but she is always so jolly when e speak.

We'll be sending you positive vibes and sure KKOB will keep us informed of your progress.

Gail

Change of plans
Ceni you must do what feels right for you. Babsgood husband went back lsat year for his treatment, she went over to spend christmas with him and they are both back today and Mark is in remission. I really do wish you all the best and I think you are making a wise decision if it feels good for you xxxx

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Change of plans
Best wishes Ceni. I will keep in touch. And if KKOB fancies a coffee Chez Nous he's more than welcome.

Tess

Change of plans
Good luck for your treatment in Wales. You must do what you are best comfortable with. Take care and best Wishes. Sharon.

kaplumba

Change of plans
Good luck Ceni. I have several family members all alive and kicking following excellent treatment in UK.

carolk

R.I.P
Change of plans
You do whats best for you Ceni. Good luck and keep in touch. We'll keep an eye on that ol' bugger for you, you just get well. x x

GnD

Change of plans
All the very best Ceni.

Do make sure you bring loads of jumpers! It's darn cold here and tennis rackets for your shoes for all that snow.

Await KKOB updates.
Debbie Xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom