Charliebhoy

Celtic FC fans in Fethiye or nearby?
Hello, Moving to the area full time and just wondered if anyone there watches the games.

Cheers

Charlie.

Saoirse

Hail Charlie!!!

Another Tim here

Going to games since was a kid

Am from.West Belfast so originally travelled with Eire Go Bragh CSC , William Orr CSC and Sean South Mem CSC

We linked with Celts in Hamilton drank in Hamilton AOH and oft stayed in Blantyre

Great days

Last edited:

Charliebhoy

Hail Charlie!!!

Another Tim here

Going to games since was a kid

Am from.West Belfast so originally travelled with Eire Go Bragh CSC , William Orr CSC and Sean South Mem CSC

We linked with Celts in Hamilton drank in Hamilton AOH and oft stayed in Blantyre

Great days
Nice one. Good to meet you. I am from just down the road from there. 👍🏻 Are you local
In Fethiye? Are there any local pubs that show the games and get a crowd at all?

SLEEPY

There's a few of us about about ..busy tomorrow though traveling from Ireland.
Screenshot_20220415-132709_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Sleepy any chance you could pick up one of those "55" baseball caps from one of the street vendors, would nip over in person if I wasn't self isolating, XXL or adjustable will do

SLEEPY

Martin I am not sure if I should put the menue here or on the din dins thread ?
Screenshot_20220415-153813_Gallery.jpg

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Martin I am not sure if I should the menue here or on the din dins thread ?
View attachment 27490
I've seen the Rangers one,
It starts with complementary Buckfast followed by Macc and Cheese for a pre match brunch, Tennants is available for pre match, through the match until post match dinner.

Post match dinner will start with another complementary Buckfast followed by cheesy chips and a munchy box which will be served with more Buckfast and Tennants

Dress code is anything goes but it must be red white and blue, and as many Union Jacks as you can carry.

Probably a good thing I'm having to watch on TV.

gerrymac

You lucky sod

Am.not massively confident re this one as obviously we are concentrating on the big one SPL title
If we play The way we can I think we will win. This season we have played the best football. The European games came too early for us. HailHail!!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Can I please ask that those of you actually able to get to the pub or even attending todays game refrain from having more than 2 small halves of mild and consider those who are still testing positive and having to self isolate, made worse by Mrs Martin this morning testing positive and self isolating at her dads at the moment.

I may raise a glass of sherry to the queen at half time, if I can find my Union Jack waistcoat.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom