Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Celebrating The Royal Wedding
This is British democracy in action in full swing whilst there is No law against Celebrating.

There should be no law against demonstrating either, some British citizens feel and hold Prince William & Harry/ ISAF responsible for bombing & shooting at countless innocent Wedding parties in Afghanistan,Iraq & Pakistan.

In sprit of true democracy They’ve been barred.

Here

Muslims Against Crusades

teosgirl

Firefox,

The pictures on the site are tragic and sad, highlighting an unfortunate truth of the British Army's actions.

Having said that I don't see why these people want to try to lay the blame at one man's door. I've said before I'm no fan of the Royals but it seems this is just an excuse to stir hatred and cause violence and disrupt British peoples right to celebrate. These fanatics can't stand to see any British person happy, but I imagine on the grand scale of things this Royal Wedding is pushing them over the edge - how dare they celebrate after causing so much innocent death and destruction in another land? The idea is causing them outrage.

I wonder why these people bother staying in the UK? I think it is simply to vent their anger at every opportunity.

I hope further loss of innocent lives can be avoided, but I think it's clear that the deep hatred felt by many will not be easy to overcome. These wars have certainly not succeeded in making our country safer - in fact I believe they've made things a whole lot worse. We live in fear of terror attacks at every high profile event. I wish these people would think about the citizens who don't support the war. We may be getting off lightly in their eyes (compared to the horror and blood shed abroad) but we're kind of victims too - we're prisoners in our own country, held hostage by constant threats of indiscriminate violence and terror. We can't control our government any more than they can.

Charlotte

teosgirl

Zuber,

We lived in the UK at the time of 9/11 and I totally understand what you mean. My husband suffered a huge amount of abuse at work - not all totally malicious, but digs and jibes and a hell of a lot of Islamic suicide bombing jokes. He had some very good friends there who supported him but there was a definite tension.
Anyone linked to anything remotely Islamic suffers after such tragic events - I know I didn't get a job because my husband was a Turk - the discrimination really is brought out in people around those times. Kids at school become victims, and innocent men and women face a variety of attitudes, some more aggressive than others.
I also hope they don't succeed in riling people and manipulating their emotions. It adds more fuel to the BDP fire.

Charlotte

Firstly, if people hate the British so much, they should leave the country. Teosgirl is correct, they just want to stir up hatred. Secondly, wars these days have nothing to do with the Royal Family, they can't start one or stop one. Both Prince William and Prince Harry have joined the forces to serve their country, and as such they go where they are sent. Now Prince William saves lives in the UK flying rescue helicopters. Protesters on 29 April are really nothing to do with the Royal Wedding, its people finding it a good excuse to cause trouble and racial tension. I hope nothing happens, and I personally don't think anything will, however if it does, I pray that the rest of the country will not blame the ordinary Muslims who live here. Sadly we see in the papers 'Muslims did this...' and 'Muslims killed...' when in fact its the radicals that do it, not the 'proper' Muslims. Plus, Firefox, you seem to side with the Muslims against Crusades, they can demonstrate on a different day, just not this one. They could demonstrate in another town, not London on this particular day.

Last edited:

jelly

Firstly, if people hate the British so much, they should leave the country. Teosgirl is correct, they just want to stir up hatred. Secondly, wars these days have nothing to do with the Royal Family, they can't start one or stop one. Both Prince William and Prince Harry have joined the forces to serve their country, and as such they go where they are sent. Now Prince William saves lives in the UK flying rescue helicopters. Protesters on 29 April are really nothing to do with the Royal Wedding, its people finding it a good excuse to cause trouble and racial tension. I hope nothing happens, and I personally don't think anything will, however if it does, I pray that the rest of the country will not blame the ordinary Muslims who live here. Sadly we see in the papers 'Muslims did this...' and 'Muslims killed...' when in fact its the radicals that do it, not the 'proper' Muslims. Plus, Firefox, you seem to side with the Muslims against Crusades, they can demonstrate on a different day, just not this one. They could demonstrate in another town, not London on this particular day.
all true, I agree, just as a point of interest though the Queen of England is the only person who can officially declare England is at war, god forbid that should ever happen again, but she has nothing to do with the politicians who decide to "help" (and I use that term loosely) other countries.

all true, I agree, just as a point of interest though the Queen of England is the only person who can officially declare England is at war, god forbid that should ever happen again, but she has nothing to do with the politicians who decide to "help" (and I use that term loosely) other countries.
I think if the Queen called the top guy in the army - General or Major or whoever, and said 'I want to invade France' all that would happen is he would go 'Yes Maam' then ring the Prime Minister and say 'What's up with Betty Britain'! So I think we're safe - although maybe she would be a better judge than those in parliament!!! Lol

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
I think if the Queen called the top guy in the army - General or Major or whoever, and said 'I want to invade France' all that would happen is he would go 'Yes Maam' then ring the Prime Minister and say 'What's up with Betty Britain'! So I think we're safe - although maybe she would be a better judge than those in parliament!!! Lol

lol this made me have a wee laf! :p

Latest Posts

Top Bottom