ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Celebrating New Year In Turkey
A new year starts, an old one ends: Tomorrow the world will celebrate again the end of the year and the beginning of another.

This is also a time of celebration for many expats living in Turkey, and like other countries, also there are interesting New Year’s Eve customs and superstitions in Turkey you may want to get acquainted with. Let’s have a look.

Here

C

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I realy enjoyed that article and i'll read it again too Thank you for that ceemac and a Happy New Year to you ......Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
It is good to know the culture about how Turks spend their New Year celebrations, Thank you for posting this Ceemac. As it happens I am wearing a LBD, tonight with all red accessories, right down to my Red Suede Shoes, I shan't be hitching up my dress to show my undergarments though, lol

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
It is good to know the culture about how Turks spend their New Year celebrations, Thank you for posting this Ceemac. As it happens I am wearing a LBD, tonight with all red accessories, right down to my Red Suede Shoes, I shan't be hitching up my dress to show my undergarments though, lol

Well that will be a first so I am told.:moonie:

bebs

You have done that already i was told Bebs..................................................

Latest Posts

Top Bottom