jazzcazz

Caykur - Tea bags
:roundgrin
Hi Folks,

does anyone know if it is possible to to buy Caykur - Siyah Suzen Poset Cay tea bags in the UK. I was over in Dalaman June and fell in love with this tea and now my supply is getting very low.

I will not be back over until March next year and I don't think I can wait that long.:35::35:

Or if anyone can bring some back to the UK I will happly pay for the tea and postage.

thanks Caz:crazy:

A big thank you to everyone for their help and suggestions.

:3:

Last edited:

pebble

Caykur - Tea bags
Have someone buy them there and put them in ziplock bags and mail them to you within the UK..... thats what i would do. anything on line i going to be silly prices.....

jazzcazz

Caykur - Tea bags
Have someone buy them there and put them in ziplock bags and mail them to you within the UK..... thats what i would do. anything on line i going to be silly prices.....

Thanks for that.
Anyone going out soon to Turkey who would be willing to get some tea bags and then post them to me.

Caz:16vf:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Caykur - Tea bags
I'm going out in two weeks , just for one week, :sick: can bring you some back no problem.

Jeannie

loobyloo

Caykur - Tea bags
Hi,
There is a nice little Turkish community in London near Hyde park that sell caykur, was a few years ago when I was there and it was a well established area with lots of Turkish shops and cafe's that even sold pide. Sorry i cant give you a name or anything but just to bear in mind if you go near that way.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom