barry budd

QPR MAN
carp lessons
try-- fishing magic .com
brilliant webb site + please sombody tell me were to catch carp near bodrum
:29:

carp lessons
hi. i have found two lake near bodrum that have carp around the 10/15 lbs size if you want to contact me i can scan a map and email the info

thanks chris

bobthenob

Non Active Member
carp lessons
To catch a fish,is to get it right in the first place.l'm still working on it.

117bigfishwi4.jpg

barry budd

QPR MAN
carp lessons
peter the postie said:
Carp aren't just fish Bob, they are much more than that.
Your right peter there food for illegal imigrants
they are catching & eating them all over england & swans as well

no-nem

carp lessons
I am sure you should get some interest as there are many who enjoy 'carping' on here.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
carp lessons
This cartoon is meant to target the keen fisherman,coming home after a long stay on the lake and always boasting to his mates how big the monster fish was, l caught just the other day,but l put it back.
So the next day, they actually do hook the big one,and all hell is let loose on the boat by being ill prepared with the drama that awaits them.
This is the image l see from you fisherman out there eagerly preparing yourselves for the big carp chase,that is in the depths of the lake waiting to perform a comical stunt on you fishermen out there.l just find it so funny.

davetrem

carp lessons
can anybody tell me about the freshwater fishing near bodmim or dalaman

thanks

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
carp lessons
davetrem said:
can anybody tell me about the freshwater fishing near bodmim or dalaman

thanks
Bodmin??? Don't know about Bodmin, but a little about Dalaman. What do you want to know.
Ian

carp lessons
hi i mentioned on the thread for coarse fishing in Turkey theres the place on the Dalyan river and on Koycegiz lake is good areas for carp and massive cat fish message me if you want details and info

Latest Posts

Top Bottom