MISSC2000

Caretakers Wages Any idea?
We are currently paying our Live In caretaker 500 Euros per month which also includes their accomodation which they dont have to pay for.

Just wondering how much other owners Cartekers cost were.

** The reason Im asking is because he is Soooo Lazy its beyond belief. I was told by some of the other owners we cant get Rid because no one will want the job for that salary.

Surely that cant be the case!!???

C

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
so nobody will want a job for 1000 TL a month plus accommodation!!! I think you might find you would be fighting them off!!!!!
..............oh for a work permit

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
its more than the gardeners are paid on our site, does that include tax and insurance or do you pay that seperately

martin

Tess

I had heard it said that 750ytl was normal, I think this is rather low as if you do have a good caretaker who is on call 24/7 he would be worth a lot more.
If your caretaker is a lazy beep then I think 500euros is good money.
750ytl is only heresay, I do not know for definite.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
A caretaker should be on minimum wage, which is 546TL month plus the overheads an employer has to pay.

These are the latest rates for 2009/10.

Ian

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Yep, agree with Ian. So your caretaker is doing extremely well on 500 euros a month.

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Gizza job - I can do that (quote courtesy of Boys From The Blackstuff LOL!). I wish I could work for you - 500 euro a month, free accommodation and sunshine - my idea of heaven!!

parrot

Do you pay his taxes and insurance as well,you may find you are liable for these also.

MISSC2000

Thanks for your replies

Youve confirmed what I was thinking !! 500 euros was pretty good especially when he gets his wife to do all of his work and he bags the wages Not bad eh...

Now I guess its the task of trying to find someone reliable, trustworthy and who can do the job would not even know where to start. Im guessing it will be word of mouth..

Not sure about the Insurance tax part will have to look into

Ill say again its such a shame we cant employ one of you guys that live out there...

C

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Insurance and pension are manditory to pay by the employer. So it would be on top of the 500 Euro. The wages should also be in TL not Euro.

Biker Bob

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
It may be manditory But very few seasonal workers get anything paid for them . Also its much easier to sack someone if you don't pay it . Much harder to get rid of them if you do pay it .

Top Bottom